Mike-NZ

ISS 1.1.2 development thread

To help with the release of this mkd i am looking for anyone willing to join development and help in the following:

Aero testing/tweaking

Cfg work

Texturing

Creation of a user guide mor the mod

- - - Updated - - -

Mike, I'm teaching myself blender, once I feel comfortable with it I can pm you, if you want.

Thanks

I can do texturing. Hell, that's one of my favorite hobbies...

Back when I was into FSX (and FS2004 before that), I'd make dozens of custom liveries for my planes.

I can do texturing. Hell, that's one of my favorite hobbies...

Back when I was into FSX (and FS2004 before that), I'd make dozens of custom liveries for my planes.

anything in my mods you want to texture, I will be more than happy

anything in my mods you want to texture, I will be more than happy

I'll start with the docking nodes. Just the retexturing and renaming of those should be a major step in addressing Trooper's nitpick list... :)

If anyone's interested, I'm working on adding an attach node to the bottom of the soyuz core so it can properly attach to the soyuz-tower. I'll post the changes here if anyone's interested.

On retexturing what is now Node 2 into Unity (Node 1), there will be a bit of a fudge factor, as it looks like Bobcat uses the same texture for each of the four sides, so there is no way to put the UNITY markings on only one or two sides. I'll re-work it this evening and post a link by midnight (US Eastern time).

would anybody upload patch for american pack? i didnt download it yet(((

You may have to look back through my threads to find the link

Hey, Mike-NZ? I tried to fly the Proton provided in the pack and...well, I the first stage blew up at about 500-1000 km. Is there a speed or something I should be doing? I'm under Mechjeb control.

Nope, FAR is NOT a factor...still need to install! everything of physics is stock!

Nope, FAR is NOT a factor...still need to install! everything of physics is stock!

Do you have "Avoid Overheats" and "Limit to Terminal Velocity" checked?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I must apologize. I said I'd have the textures to change node 2 into node 1/Unity posted by now, but I only got to the base texture (the 000 file). I'll figure out the bump map tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's a sneak peek:

model000-WIP.jpg

As you can see, I left off all of the black and white thingys, since they're not symmetrical around the module. Same thing with the UNITY ID. I don't know if there's a way to do it without completely remapping the textures, and that's beyond my ability (I can't figure out Blender to save my life. I'm a Lightwave guy...).

Edited by AdmiralSirJohn

I'm here for config work and testing, we could try and integrate the dreamer with Kartoffelkuchen's Atlas V parts.

Ok, take your time. For the moment, my team is focusing solely on the shuttle and getting it into a state where we can finally get it out of the Addon Development page!

Does anyone know how to get the S0 truss onto the ISS? I was looking at several build charts and they all show me different things.

There should be somedocking clamps...at least i think there are, included with the pack. If that is not true, then, in the real,world, they did an eva to attach it to the station via struts. The pack works best with kas and kis.

Probably the best way to simulate that is to use the clamp-o-tron junior. Put one on the underside of the S0 and one on the top (or side, depending on your point of view) of the Destiny module.

will be back on this soon guys.

I did put alignment markers on the module where the arms of the s0 truss line up, and added dock ports built in.

must not be working.

I will investigate when I can

Hello, I'm from china. As in China can not be on Dropbox, so I can not download the international space station MOD file you upload. Can you come to my mail box. My email is 1647016922@qq.com. OK?;.;

Are you able to use mediafire?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.