Star Wars parts / Terran's other projects

TerranCmdr

Sorry for lack of updates guys. I\'ve been very busy with other things in my life. I hit a snag with the Interceptor wings and need to make a final decision on the design before I proceed. Stay tuned for another update (hopefully) soon!

It\'s an X-TIE. The one below is a TIE-Wing (often called a DIE-Wing).

I though the second one was called TYE-Wing or TYE fighter ? I saw it on a forum for a Freespace mod.

Here\'s a quick render to keep you guys interested. Just finishing up modeling these wings, then I\'ll probably move on to the Defender hub and wings.

tietest16.jpg

Edit: I got a little sidetracked tonight and messed around with a quick idea for a solar array or communications dish. (nothing to do with this current project, but didn\'t think it deserved its own thread)

These models of yours look real nice

I assume you\'ll put finishing touches on them later to give them that traditional grungy look of Star Wars?

I look forward to whatever else you intend to do, and it would be sweet to have parts from the immense variety of ships in the Star Wars universe.

Thanks guys! Yes, I am planning on eventually texturing all the parts. It\'s going to take me a while since I kinda suck at textures.

I might make that solar panel, it\'s just an idea I was kicking around but I think it\'s pretty cool.

What\'s that first bastard fighter in the spoiler named?

I remember reading about it on the wikis, just looks more awesome than anything I can remember...

I searched Wookiepedia, it\'s a Z\'ceptor

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry! I\'ve been a bit sidetracked. I do plan to continue work on it. It\'s just been a pretty hectic few weeks for me. Also, I\'ve been spending a lot of time on my music and video editing. And my girlfriend. ;)

I will update sometime soon, I promise! I think I\'m going to have to re-import everything in the new Unity import thing, which will probably take some time.

Also, I had a quick idea that I had to draw up yesterday, here it is:

Radial airbrakes

I love the air breaks! would live to have some that deployed from wings for space planes. As to the starwars craft. DUDE YOU ROCK!!! That is some of the better moddeling ive seen from this site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...