KSP Twitter- "We've got something planned later today"

Jodo42

Class F,G,H asteroids?

'Asteroid' is now a biome ?

Asteroids in new places (like between Duna and Kerbin)?

Asteroid impact missions (asteroids are on impact trajectory, stop them! or asteroids aren't on impact trajectory, start them! :P ) ?

New asteroid shapes?

Why do we assume this is a product-related announcement? All I see from them is "It's Asteroid Day, we're participating!" I'm hopeful for new info too, but I'm not seeing why we should read anything deeper than that. I've only seen the transcript from Squadcast, a Facebook post, and three tweets, and none of them mentioned anything about making an "announcement" of any kind.

Edited by pincushionman

What about expanding the resource system? Water, different ores, etc.

I think we'll see that with an introduction of stock life support (which will probably work something not unlike USI-LS). If thats the announcement, that'd genuinely be something interesting.

Maybe a Rosetta/Philae parts pack complete with harpoon and research/science drill?

Uhm, Rosetta and Philae went to a comet, not an asteroid. Asteroid day is for raising awareness about the fact a giant rock could smack into us anytime it wants to.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.