Cargo ramps?

I know that b9 Aerospace is currently being upgraded for 1.0.X, but are there any other cargo ramps out there?

----

Updated:

I would love to see cargo ramps made as a part of stock...

Edited by adsii1970

I think I saw a MK3 expansion mod that had cargo ramps out there... lemme find it

EDIT: Here, found it:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/79542-1-0-4-SXT-Lack-s-Stock-Extension-N-1-and-Aero-update-SXT-20-20JUN15-KSC-v3

Scroll down and click on the "MK3 Ramp" image.

Thanks, this will work.

Not sure if this should be here-but if you rephrased it as a suggestion for the stock game it would be fine

I've posted it as a suggestion before, but that was a long, long ago... :)

This, and something more handy than klaws or docking ports to strap down rovers in cargo bays with. An extend-able ramp from a (larger) cargo-hold than the large service-bay would also be greatly appreciated :cool:

I did suggest a while ago an option to 'strap cargo' when something connects to a docking port or claw inside a cargo bay. This could then automatically create a couple of 'struts' to hold the load secure.

Cargo ramps would be good and fuel transfer hoses would be more than enough for strapping cargo (if they were solid once connected, of course) IMO.

Edited by Veeltch

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.