Monitors ie using dual or triple monitors to control separate ships like docking

Hello everyone,

I have been Kerballing for a couple of years and love the depth and accuracy of this system.

My system is a 3.8 gig quad sys with 16 gigs of ddr 3 duals and 6 terrabytes running up to 4 monitors.

My suggestion is to use 2 monitors To allow both ships in a docking maneuver to be displayed and controlled.

and /or display multiple views.

The new version has a few bugs and an error report that will tell us if the problem is in our computer's ability like video cards or such.

current reports are beyond me the actual problems.

Also a control panel for the lighting would be real nice.

Thanks for your time great job so far Squad.

Merlin

Even of it is not "multi-monitor" it would be nice to have "multi-window" whereby you can detach various info and display elements to float in separate windows that you could position on any one of your monitors.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

From what I've seen, Unity doesn't support multiple windows (neither 4 nor 5), so the only way to display on multiple monitors would be to stretch a single window across two monitors and for KSP to be aware of where the split happened.

From what I've seen, Unity doesn't support multiple windows (neither 4 nor 5), so the only way to display on multiple monitors would be to stretch a single window across two monitors and for KSP to be aware of where the split happened.

If Unity supports two programs running that share information it could function that way. Like telemachus, have another program just for displaying info on the second monitor/window.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.