SCF Home base + 7/8/15 Spacecraft friday [Looking for you!]

I do it on sundays, but I make a mental list before.

I already have a sizeable amount of tabs open, to keep them for consideration this week. I guess if you did something awesome this weekend, you should be on my radar already.

Rune. If not, there's still time! :)

I love this idea of spacecraft Friday's. Keep it up MRS and Yukon. :D This idea really helps out with forum bias. Ive seen people with amazing crafts but 1 bar of rep. No replies. Its sad but hey keep up the good work and you can help out those people.

Thanks! Rune's doing the next one.

This seems cool!

I will see if any of my dirt-worth cra(p)fts can make it here.

Thanks! It's always possible.

The entire spacecraft exchange. You can sort how many threads show by how long they were posted in. If that is set to one week, you get all the craft.

Just some friendly forum mojo:

At the bottom of the page under "Thread Display Options", in "Sort Threads By" choose "Thread Start Time" and click the "Show Threads" button. This will list them by OP date, so you get all the new threads and none of the long, older ones. (This is also a great way to find new mods in the Add-On Release section without them all being bumped by the busy threads.)

Apologies if that is what you were already doing. :)

Just some friendly forum mojo:

At the bottom of the page under "Thread Display Options", in "Sort Threads By" choose "Thread Start Time" and click the "Show Threads" button. This will list them by OP date, so you get all the new threads and none of the long, older ones. (This is also a great way to find new mods in the Add-On Release section without them all being bumped by the busy threads.)

Apologies if that is what you were already doing. :)

No, I was using "Default Thread Age Cut Off:" under "Thread Display Options" in general settings in my account.

I love this idea of spacecraft Friday's. Keep it up MRS and Yukon. :D This idea really helps out with forum bias. Ive seen people with amazing crafts but 1 bar of rep. No replies. Its sad but hey keep up the good work and you can help out those people.

Well, it's the saddest part of the Spacecraft Exchange. New and upcoming builders are often discouraged when their ship is ignored.. There's a reason I don't post much ships (other than being too lazy to make a looong summary and imgur album :blush:)

Rune, from where you live, is it Thursday or Wednesday today? I'm a bit confused about this.. timezone difference. :P

Right now, a sunny Thursday midday. In fact, I should start thinking about making lunch and stuff.

Rune. And the beach beckons!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Rune how's it going?

It's going! All ready for tomorrow... I have quite the long list of ships to consider already, but there is always room for more! I plan to keep on checking until the last possible minute, so surprises are welcome.

[...]

It's going! All ready for tomorrow... I have quite the long list of ships to consider already, but there is always room for more! I plan to keep on checking until the last possible minute, so surprises are welcome.

...Must...resist...."suggesting"...my....own...craft....

It's just Friday and 7 AM in the morning - I still habe time!

Well, for me Friday has barely started (1:11), so yeah, some last-minute thing might make it. ;)

Rune. I warn everyone, I've had to create a separate tab group. And it was a slow-ish week!

I have still been working on my 100% stock Mega-Truck but I don't think I'm entirely finished with it yet.

I might be willing to call it finished this week. At least for this version.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/131304-WIP-KSP-Mega-Truck-2-0

If you want to post it this week is up to you.

wXjW5mx.jpg

Edited by Jon144

I see what you did there :)

Good luck to all who want to be featured :).

And may the SCF (Spacecraft Friday) people be in your favor

Totally not ripped off from anything

I recommend that (for visibility and organizational structure) each Spacecraft Friday have its own thread, and this be repurposed as a discussion thread where people can say they're willing to do one, etc.

If that's already being done, let's formalize it :D

And finally, I'd be willing to give it a shot should it become necessary.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.