SCF Home base + 7/8/15 Spacecraft friday [Looking for you!]

If it says DO NOT VOTE FOR THIS in big capital letters people will vote for it.

Ah, well. I kind of expected it, but I hope there won't be too many votes.

I would like to do one, however I can't tell how much time I'll have next week. I may be free for all of Friday itself, but if this week is anything like the last,I'll be completely booked from Monday through Thursday.
Actually I think I have time to do it.

I think I can get both of you on the poll.

The world we live in oh my word...... Its a poll for a reason not to goof around and waste a 1-time vote for something that could be helping YOUR spacecrafts :) I rest my case. <3 Defiance

- - - Updated - - -

The world we live in oh my word...... Its a poll for a reason not to goof around and waste a 1-time vote for something that could be helping YOUR spacecrafts :) I rest my case. <3 Defiance

Should've left that poll public ;)

[...]

Should've left that poll public ;)

Maybe the votes on those can be erased? I don't know.

I would just delete the poll and post a new one. That way people who previously voted on the incomplete poll can vote for somebody else (me) and the people who think they're funny and decided to vote for an empty spot can actually do something with their lives and place a serious vote (for me).

I would just delete the poll and post a new one. That way people who previously voted on the incomplete poll can vote for somebody else (me) and the people who think they're funny and decided to vote for an empty spot can actually do something with their lives and place a serious vote (for me).

Okay, that's a good idea.

I vote random! Actually, I don't vote at all. Mainly because I think they would all do a good job.:)

If it was up to me, in fact, I would do this as a list, fist come first served, and if someone can't do it the week they are supposed to, the next person jumps in and they go to the bottom of the rooster.

Rune. Voting and such can lead to analysis paralysis...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.