[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

2 hours ago, Kebab Kerman said:

When about to hit the ground the tsar kills it's velocity, do you know why and/or how to stop it from doing that? Because it's REALLY annoying.

er... what? that's new, I've never had that happen upon testing...

can I get more details or... is that it? Honestly I have no idea what could cause it

7 minutes ago, Noellen said:

I have already asked acea but he doesnt seem to respond :/ please consider making the zumwalt-class 155mm and 57mm turrets, also cool for tanks!

Well I don't think that's a good idea for NAS but definitely cool for North Kerbin Dynamics

Another request, stealthy Mk110 57mm gun system, like the one that was supposed to be installed on Zumwalt. Beefed-up Millenium ,actually. Some kind of fictionary Vulcan-based CIWS in similar turret would be good as well. I wat to make Zumwalt but there are no fitting guns at all. Also, main 157mm gun turret from the same ship is needed.

57_MK110_03.jpg

11 minutes ago, the torturer of kerbals said:

I know that you want not op things but a death star laser that needs like 1000000 electric charge could be cool

but what's the point if you can't blow up planets? :P

56 minutes ago, the torturer of kerbals said:

no its not op becuause of how much charge it uses it still kill planets

I never said it was op, I said it was purposeless when planets are indestructible in KSP

17 hours ago, MarvinCZ said:

Hello, thanks for the great mod.

I have a request for the modular gunpod. Once placed, it cannot be selected. This makes it a pain to work with.
I'm not sure if it's a missing collider or something else.

it was missing a collider, I'm gonna end up remaking it later on so it doesn't cause lag as well.

On 12/19/2015 at 1:01 PM, harpwner said:

Your timing is amazing

I just got on break, and I was thinking of some proper guns to make. What I'll do is make some swiveling variants (like psuedo-mounts, won't work on turrets) and maybe make some turreted variants at some point.

Artillery is cool and all, but we need tank guns heheheheh

FlaK 36 on Tiger I turret?

M-10 Howitzer on KV-2 turret (Yes, I want a derp gun)

I think it should be fine :D

On 1/18/2016 at 9:58 PM, MariLaFlora said:

FlaK 36 on Tiger I turret?

M-10 Howitzer on KV-2 turret (Yes, I want a derp gun)

I think it should be fine :D

oooh yes, A derp gun and a Tiger turret would be lovely. T-10's turret is what I'm working on now

On 1/17/2016 at 2:41 PM, War Eagle 1 said:

Out of curiosity did you see my suggestion about the Kinetic rods?

yup, I'll look into it

Guys, help me with install. When im installed the mod, nukes are blowing like simple parts in vanilla KSP. What i`m doing wrong? i`ve installed CAL, NKD, BD Armory but this doesn`t work. Help pls. (Sorry for my English, I`m from Russia)

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 11:18 AM, Cayman said:

Guys, help me with install. When im installed the mod, nukes are blowing like simple parts in vanilla KSP. What i`m doing wrong? i`ve installed CAL, NKD, BD Armory but this doesn`t work. Help pls. (Sorry for my English, I`m from Russia)

You have to have BD armory, (which you have) and select the weapon in the menu and fire it. Nukes must be armed to detonate properly. Hope that works!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.