[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

14 hours ago, harpwner said:

Welp, thanks for that! I remodeled the M-26, made it unguided, and also made an M-30 which is GPS guided. Now there are options! and the missiles look way better now as well :P

All right.

Now the M26 I guess could still use some way to predict its impact site, but I guess that's secondary now that you got us an M30.

Edited by Angstinator

Hello, all of my bombs from North Kerbin Weaponry don't work.  Instead of making a big boom (Tsar Bob-a) they explode like any other piece.  It looks like a fuel tank exploding.  Any help? I have the latest version and BD Armory installed.

15 hours ago, TwinKerbal said:

Hello, all of my bombs from North Kerbin Weaponry don't work.  Instead of making a big boom (Tsar Bob-a) they explode like any other piece.  It looks like a fuel tank exploding.  Any help? I have the latest version and BD Armory installed.

all bombs or only the nukes

Just now, TwinKerbal said:

It's under BDArmory, which is inside of Gamedata

Ah. Put NKD outside BDArmoury. Addons are more independent now.

Just now, Edlu Kerman said:

Ah. Put NKD outside BDArmoury. Addons are more independent now.

I troubleshot this with Harpwner recently

15 hours ago, War Eagle 1 said:

can we get an possible ETA? I know we are not suppose to ask stuff like that but you are quite active and sound like you are almost done so i hope you can forgive me for this one

It'll be a couple days minimum, I'm recording a few series for my channel and making a few new parts. I can get a new part and the Nuclear Scud today, but I won't update until I'm done with all the parts.

6 minutes ago, harpwner said:

It'll be a couple days minimum, I'm recording a few series for my channel and making a few new parts. I can get a new part and the Nuclear Scud today, but I won't update until I'm done with all the parts.

Sounds good…can't wait

37 minutes ago, harpwner said:

I have a suggestion up the page:)

6 hours ago, Wraith977 said:

@Edlu Kerman - http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/guidelines/

I believe rules 2.3 - a & f are applicable, no harm done, just for future reference.

Users will reply when they are able. This is a forum, not whatsapp.:P

I guess, :P

6 hours ago, Wraith977 said:

I believe rules 2.3 - a & f are applicable, no harm done, just for future reference.

Sorry, I was just exited!

On 7/22/2016 at 11:26 AM, Wraith977 said:

@Edlu Kerman - http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/guidelines/

Users will reply when they are able. This is a forum, not whatsapp.:P

I just feel like he hasn't said much in a while, but I can understand if its the update :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.