• <10 MB
    • <100 MB
    • <200 MB
    • <300 MB
    • <400 MB
    • <500 MB
    • <600 MB
    • >600 MB

So far, less than 4% of the players who voted play stock game. That's quite interesting.

Well admittedly, the question is biased - it may evoke the impression in stock players that their input is not required. Also, public polls have the tendency to motivate people into selecting false answers that are associated with "being cool" and "conforming with the majority". But you are right, it is quite a small percentage. The forum community must be incredibly mod-affine.

Which is why I expect this tweet to be quite popular :)

300 MB or so, excluding squad, but my modded career has as much as 900MB, which is the main reason why it never really works out on my measly MacBook Pro... (thoguh TBH, 220 MB of the 300 is ATM, but since I install mods now and then, the number fluctuates.)

Edited by SaturnianBlue

Well admittedly, the question is biased - it may evoke the impression in stock players that their input is not required. Also, public polls have the tendency to motivate people into selecting false answers that are associated with "being cool" and "conforming with the majority". But you are right, it is quite a small percentage. The forum community must be incredibly mod-affine.

Which is why I expect this tweet to be quite popular :)

Of course the poll is skewed. People who don't mod their game are likely not even going to open this thread.

As for me, I've got 44 non-Squad directories, totaling just about 28 meg of data. I'm not big on part mods and never bothered getting EVE working on 1.0, and this go around I'm not using Kerbinside. So, all of my mods are heavy on code and light on gigibibbles.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.