Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

Looks like Buzz Lightyear.

rofl now you say it :D

That is really good, you should make more!

Will do, when I feel bored again :D

Looks great, but maybe a tad less gorilla next time ;)

If it is about the arms, well they are that long, if you look at the animation tread you can see that kerbals arms a long compared to the body.

Check this out! This has been in the making for a couple weeks now, and I\'m very happy with it, seeing how bad I am at art:

Sorry it\'s sideways and all.

Have you tried two-point perspective? The effect achieved by that is very good. If you\'re into technical drawing you can draw a perfect measured perspective drawing of anything direct from an orthographic projection of the model and a view point.

Have you tried two-point perspective? The effect achieved by that is very good. If you\'re into technical drawing you can draw a perfect measured perspective drawing of anything direct from an orthographic projection of the model and a view point.

Yeah, funnily enough. I drew this for a one-point perspective in art class.. I didn\'t want to try 2-point, instead being OCD and playing with this one.

One point can become very flat, somewhat like oblique projection. Two point makes it easier to scale buildings and the like. And manual measured perspective does it all for you :P

One point can become very flat, somewhat like oblique projection. Two point makes it easier to scale buildings and the like. And manual measured perspective does it all for you :P

Exactly. However, seeing how bad I am at drawing, and how much I hate visual art, doing this is actually shocking. I much prefer singing and writing, or a mix - poetry. For something I wrote today, check my sig.

Check this out! This has been in the making for a couple weeks now, and I\'m very happy with it, seeing how bad I am at art:

scan.png

Sorry it\'s sideways and all.

[is this offtopic? Probably is. You\'ve been warned.]

God I love 1PP. Couple years ago I drew about 20 different scenes using it.... sadly, none really featured KSP, as I didn\'t know about it at that time.

I put most of them on my deviantart though.

[is this offtopic? Probably is. You\'ve been warned.]

God I love 1PP. Couple years ago I drew about 20 different scenes using it.... sadly, none really featured KSP, as I didn\'t know about it at that time.

I put most of them on my deviantart though.

You\'re allowed to reference RP in art and ideas as much as you want. However, if you actively discuss it, or literally roleplay, then that\'s a problem.

[mod]Yes, talking about single-perspective-point drawing is off-topic![/mod]

Better start a thread over in Off-Topic for discussing Art Techniques, and link it in your signature.

No, ping, he wasn\'t talking about RP, but about 1PP. I misread it the same way too, first time round!