[1.12.x] WASD Editor Camera Continued - New Dependencies

linuxgurugamer

Got a weird quirk with this mod. Linux KSP.x86_64 1.0.5, WASD Editor Camera 0.6.4 installed via CKAN. Everything works almost perfectly, but in WASD mode, middle-click looks around, not right-click. With WASD mode disabled I am able to use right-click to look around like normal.

1 hour ago, CyberFoxx said:

Got a weird quirk with this mod. Linux KSP.x86_64 1.0.5, WASD Editor Camera 0.6.4 installed via CKAN. Everything works almost perfectly, but in WASD mode, middle-click looks around, not right-click. With WASD mode disabled I am able to use right-click to look around like normal.

That is a result of the Linux mappings, nothing I can do to fix, I've tried.  I play on Linux also, took me a while to get used to it.

Sorry

3 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

That is a result of the Linux mappings, nothing I can do to fix, I've tried.  I play on Linux also, took me a while to get used to it.

Sorry

Really? Well, guess I'll have to get used to it too. Still an awesome mod, really makes building a lot easier.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2016 at 5:49 PM, Deizelpunk said:

I DEMAND 1.1 SUPPORT

With that attitude, you aren't going to get it from me.

=========================================

All others:

Sorry about the spacedock issue.

The 1.1 version is available on Github at this location:  https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/WasdEditorCameraContinued/releases

Edited by linuxgurugamer

19 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

With that attitude, you aren't going to get it from me.

=========================================

All others:

The 1.1 version is available on Github at this location:  https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/WasdEditorCameraContinued/releases

XD- I was joking, i know mods are hard.

3 minutes ago, Deizelpunk said:

XD- I was joking, i know mods are hard.

Ok, apology accepted.  But keep in mind that thing written may not mean the same as what you thought when you wrote it.  All mod authors are getting hammered with requests like this, and it takes the fun out of writing the mods

22 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Ok, apology accepted.  But keep in mind that thing written may not mean the same as what you thought when you wrote it.  All mod authors are getting hammered with requests like this, and it takes the fun out of writing the mods

Yeah sorry, next time i'll put a (jk) or something, This mod is so damn important to me having fun in ksp tho, without it i cant build anymore XD

1 hour ago, Deizelpunk said:

Yeah sorry, next time i'll put a (jk) or something, This mod is so damn important to me having fun in ksp tho, without it i cant build anymore XD

Or at least an LOL, or a smiley

Thanks for the complement, I'll keep it going

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for the white noise, I noticed the current CKAN file for this mod still shows ksp_version_max 1.1.1.  Assuming the mod is 1.1.2-friendly, is there any chance we could get that updated?  (Not sure if this is the responsibility of the developer or folks over at CKAN/Netkan).

6 hours ago, Fwiffo said:

Hey guys, sorry for the white noise, I noticed the current CKAN file for this mod still shows ksp_version_max 1.1.1.  Assuming the mod is 1.1.2-friendly, is there any chance we could get that updated?  (Not sure if this is the responsibility of the developer or folks over at CKAN/Netkan).

Doesn't matter, ckan pulls the information from the .version file inside the zip file

But thanks for asking.

I'll get an update out in a few minutes

Some info about all the mod's settings would be nice. It took me a while to figure it all out (re-enter hangar to apply some settings, for example)

Also, the disable scroll checkbox does not seem to remember my choice. Scroll did get a little frustrating with the new part lists.

3 hours ago, supersonicflyingdutchman said:

Some info about all the mod's settings would be nice. It took me a while to figure it all out (re-enter hangar to apply some settings, for example)

Also, the disable scroll checkbox does not seem to remember my choice. Scroll did get a little frustrating with the new part lists.

What "disable scroll"?  Are you referring to the mouse wheel?

I just tested it, the mouse wheel  toggle does work.

Which settings did you have to re-enter the hanger for (to make them effective)?

Edited by linuxgurugamer

14 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

What "disable scroll"?  Are you referring to the mouse wheel?

I just tested it, the mouse wheel  toggle does work.

Which settings did you have to re-enter the hanger for (to make them effective)?

I was referring to the mouse wheel active checkbox, and at least for the bonds settings i have to re-enter.

Did some testing, and so far everything is looking good. Maybe it happens when I restart my computer, but I'm not going to try that now. If that turns out to be the problem, I probably have a bad pc. :)

The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon

:D

On 4/18/2016 at 7:39 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

All others:

AWESOME!

Just getting back into KSP after a very long break. After seeing a streamer on KSPTV using this mod yesterday I came right away to download. Was very VERY sad when I couldn't get it working. 

Have yet to use it, only see it, and it is blatantly obvious this is one of the better in-editor mods available right now.

Now if only I could get FShangerextender to work! Seem like it would go perfect with this (and airships being back!)>

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.