Did I just find something new? 1.04

Pressing shift five times just gives you a very, very annoying sticky keys pop up.

...the first time you do it after installing. Then you use that opportunity to disable all sticky keys options. :D

But seriously, isn't there something that comes up when you hit shift 5 times, or hold it for 5 seconds? I'm encoding video so can't load KSP right now. I am pretty sure though that if you've got the alt-f12 menu up one of those two things will bring up the cash/science/rep bars.

...the first time you do it after installing. Then you use that opportunity to disable all sticky keys options. :D

But seriously, isn't there something that comes up when you hit shift 5 times, or hold it for 5 seconds? I'm encoding video so can't load KSP right now. I am pretty sure though that if you've got the alt-f12 menu up one of those two things will bring up the cash/science/rep bars.

It's definitely hold alt+F12

It's definitely hold alt+F12

Haha! I just came back to the thread after trying it. Alt-F12 does actually work, but only because the key is not shift, it's alt.

If you hit Alt-F12, then hold alt for 5 seconds, the buttons appear. They also appear if you just hold alt-f12, and I be they'd appear if you held alt, hit f12, and kept holding alt for 5 more seconds.

And now I see you actually said that before I posted. I saw "alt-M" in your post and thought that's what you were saying :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.