happy kerbonaut:D

fpyXz.png

Three man lander

6ZVen.jpg

Our three kerbonauts looking at kerbin

FCfWm.png

Just look at it

Ivtao.png

Then the other ones went into the crew tank (not the pod). Meanwhile the third crewmember went to explore a rock, altough he died by slamming into the ground, and the hatch was obstructed so the kerbals in the crew tank couldn't get out so now they're stuck in there forever. :(

Colderjake1524, how about you upload your screenshot to Imgur, then post the link in Image tags? That way we'll actually be able to see it :)

Oh and when you link the image, make sure you aren't accidentally linking the thumbnail.

Yay just landed on the MUN!

Just landed a craft with 19 seats I mean.

Ux14h.png

In this picture the rover used to be attached to the top of the craft. The reason I did this is because for some reason the small 'Spare Pod' rovers cant use RCS.

bCyPS.jpg

I admit I had to cheat to get the huge one in the into position. The lag shield was just too strong for me to land anything nearby without some hanky panky.

The one in the front was my first .16 landing, I always build a little big

Edited by SLAMS

It may not look like it, but there are 100 kerbals in this command pod.

That's actually a bug in the code, you see the game engine is counting the genetic code of each kerbin used to clone Edler as an individual person in the crew count.

What would be more interesting is "can you EVA them all!?"

That's actually a bug in the code, you see the game engine is counting the genetic code of each kerbin used to clone Edler as an individual person in the crew count.

What would be more interesting is "can you EVA them all!?"

no bug, I went to the capsules config file and set the Max crew capacity to 100.

I was testing a design I had for an interstallar craft, attempting to launch this craft into orbit.

fV1AK.png

Unfortunately, when I got to about 2000m altitude this happened.

kkMtS.png

However, by some happy turn of fate my upper landing stage was unneffected and I was able to safely parachute down while the rest of my rocket crashed and exploded into the ground below!

[spoiler="Parachuting"

JtOP7.jpg

jwfIo.png