AI Space Race

ZooNamedGames

Sounds like a great addition to career! I haven't made mods for KSP but I have programming & aerospace knowledge ... currently I don't have much time but this will probably change in 2-3 months. If you could make a own thread and a Github project I would try to contribute :)

Sounds like a great addition to career! I haven't made mods for KSP but I have programming & aerospace knowledge ... currently I don't have much time but this will probably change in 2-3 months. If you could make a own thread and a Github project I would try to contribute :)

Well if Clifton hasn't made a thread yet, I will!

I'd like to have an option to have AI vs AI, would be fun to watch, and a lazy idiot like me would love it

Idk if it would be AI only, but if you were to set it to have multiple computers and sit afk, you could just warp time and watch them expand in their own.

Then let's put some effort into it and turn it into something. It would be far better to help than to critique.

Says the guy who comes with an idea but won't write the code to the guy who maintains 10+ mods.

Says the guy who comes with an idea but won't write the code to the guy who maintains 10+ mods.

Coming from the guy who knows how to make a mod telling a person WHO DOESN'T. Moreover my computer is crap, it would take my hours whereas you minutes to test, create and repeat. I can turn on my phone or iPad and respond rapidly, but I cannot sit at my computer for hours making code. I can help, but not in the coding aspect.

Now STOP critiquing and help.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.