Unity 5 compatible for latest KSP version

Is the unity 5.3.1f1 + 20160106_amd64 version compatible with KSP 1.0.5 version? When I m trying to get modeled parts to appear in the game. Modeled parts not show. Or what im trying to do wrong.

Im use a Linux

• unity 5.3.1f1 + 20160106_amd64 version
  • KSP is 1.0.5
  • Blender 2.76b

Unity 5 is coming soonTM

My speculation:

We've been in QA for a few weeks now I think, so we should be hearing about the move to the experimental phase as early as tomorrow, but maybe a couple of weeks still cause it's a big change.  That places my guess anywhere from 1 to 2 months before we see the Unity 5 patch, maybe sooner if we are lucky and things go well.

Edited by Alshain

But what is a working unity version? And where im found working part-tools in KSP 1.0.5.

Trying to use Unity 4.6.4 in Windows but created model not working. Why wiki pages has no mention of this.  Try searching for the right answer here in the forum. The correct answer can not be found.

Maybe I'm a bit disgusted. Forced to use the windows of garbage. And there is nothing refuses to work.

Edited by PenguingInc
Maybe I'm a bit disgusted. Forced to use the windows of garbage. And there is nothing refuses to work.

I was about to point you to the right place that answers your questions, but then I noticed you calling the developers lazy. The same developers who quite literally chose to not have christmas holidays in favor of working on the game.

Well, since you apparently value personal action so highly - go and find it yourself.

5 hours ago, Alshain said:

We've been in QA for a few weeks now I think, so we should be hearing about the move to the experimental phase as early as tomorrow, but maybe a couple of weeks still cause it's a big change.  That places my guess anywhere from 1 to 2 months before we see the Unity 5 patch, maybe sooner if we are lucky and things go well.

Last week's DevNotes explicitly said "There’s definitely a few weeks of QA testing left, though." so I would guess at least 3 and probably more...

Yes, I believe there is a version of Unity for Linux, and if you are writing a plugin then Mono is probably your best option in that case.

If you're doing modeling, I know that Blender at least works quite well on most Linux distros.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.