Back to KSP and Forum.

CaptainApollo

Hello everyone. Some of you might remember me, some maybe not. Anyway, my name is CaptainApollo and I'm a big fan of space exploration in general and also KSP, of course. I was posting a lot on this forum over the summer of 2015, but then school started and I got quite busy, and the forums updated and all and I didn't have much time for KSP either. But, now I'm not as busy and I want to come back to the forum. It's interesting to see the new layout, what do you guys think of it? Either way, I am happy to be back to the KSP forums and start posting again! Hello everyone. : D

Hello CaptainApollo, and welcome back.

Several reams have been written about the new forum software.  There are a couple of good threads around that can explain the ins and outs.  Apparently we are going to have a minor update to the forum software soon.

Happy landings!

4 hours ago, Starhawk said:

Apparently we are going to have a minor update to the forum software soon.

Didn't that already happen, or is there going to be another?

45 minutes ago, CliftonM said:

Didn't that already happen, or is there going to be another?

I believe that the hosting company upgraded some of their stuff recently, but there is still an upcoming update to the forum software.  I could be wrong.

Hmmm.  Tuesday's devnotes refers to 'some maintenance on the forums resulting in a small amount of downtime'.  Perhaps I'm misinterpreting that or maybe I read it somewhere else.

Happy landings!

Hello again, @CaptainApollo!

I do remember you, and it's good to have you back.

A lot has changed since school started, but I think you'll get used to it fairly quickly. I used to be mortally opposed to the concept of "likes," and refused to call them anything but +Rep, but the terms are kinda interchangeable to me now.

Thanks, Starhawk! Sounds good, I will check that out, thanks! Nice to see you again, and it's good to be back. Hello as well, Dman! That's a cool thing with the @, it reminds me a little of twitter. I remember you too, you were very helpful and gave me lots of good advice when I first started KSP! Yeah, the forum looks different and there's a new update to KSP, but I think I will too! I see what you mean, I guess it's sorta like rep! It's good to see you again.