Recover Multiple things at once

I would like to be able to select multiple things in the Tracking Station(such as the huge amount of debris from the failed craft right next to KSC) and recover them all at once to save a lot of time. Could you add something along those lines in the next update? I would love to see that.

On 2/16/2016 at 2:55 PM, Play_LORD said:

This has already been suggested by yours truly.

Oh, sorry. Actually, the thing I crashed was also a (untested in the water) boat, but i crashed it into a large two seater rover (made to be transported by plane) (no, the boat was not nearly big enough to carry the rover, and anyways there was no cargo space at all in it) because i was messing around lol. the boat used a wheesley (so that it could move in reverse), seated 8 kerbals, and was strutted to hell,but fell to so many different parts i didnt bother counting. (the 2 kerbals i had put in some of the seats [i thought putting all 8 in would be too time consuming] survived. The rover stayed in mostly one piece but had only a few struts to keep the structural plates from flopping around.:huh:How does that work?(rhetorical)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.