Staging completely absent and smoke/thrust effects in Hangar

I've recently re downloaded KSP due to me last time loading so many mods that the game just went to a crawl. So I downloaded it again and took the mods I used most and threw it into the game data folder. Issue is, I have thrust effects and smoke effects appearing in my hangar and the Staging is completely absent until I go to launch my rocket.  If you need any more images I am happy to provide some. The awkward effects Mods Folder1 Modsfolder2

Edited by Vault_Buster

1 hour ago, Vault_Buster said:

I've recently re downloaded KSP due to me last time loading so many mods that the game just went to a crawl. So I downloaded it again and took the mods I used most and threw it into the game data folder. Issue is, I have thrust effects and smoke effects appearing in my hangar and the Staging is completely absent until I go to launch my rocket. My game  If you need any more images I am happy to provide some.

Which mods? You can't expect us to do anything with just a image. You can take in-game screenshots with F1. PLEASE DON'T USE YOUR CAMCORDER

I have never seen anything like it.

2 hours ago, The Optimist said:

Which mods? You can't expect us to do anything with just a image. You can take in-game screenshots with F1. PLEASE DON'T USE YOUR CAMCORDER

I have never seen anything like it.

Damn dude, just need to ask for a better image. Not go sound all sour about it. Just didn't realize I could just print screen the game. I also didn't post the mods because I forgot. If you want me to list each individual one then I don't mind

5 hours ago, The Optimist said:

Method 1: Find if any of your mods are conflicting. Also, that's a lot of mods. Maybe it's something to do with too much RAM usage. 

I don't know how it's a RAM problem. I had more mods than this when I had KSP the last time (Same computer. Just lagged the excrements out of it. But then that same issue was suddenly occuring little before I had to delete the my old KSP. I kept the mods though.) Still I don't know why the mods want to break now. Does copying and pasting the mod break it in any sort of fashion? 

On 2/14/2016 at 5:39 PM, Vault_Buster said:

I've recently re downloaded KSP due to me last time loading so many mods that the game just went to a crawl. So I downloaded it again and took the mods I used most and threw it into the game data folder. Issue is, I have thrust effects and smoke effects appearing in my hangar and the Staging is completely absent until I go to launch my rocket.  If you need any more images I am happy to provide some. The awkward effects Mods Folder1 Modsfolder2

Unfortunately I'm not an expert at debugging save files and the like, but I can get you someone who has the know-how. For now, just try removing different mods and seeing which one caused it. Make a backup and delete them one at a time.

21 hours ago, The Optimist said:

Unfortunately I'm not an expert at debugging save files and the like, but I can get you someone who has the know-how. For now, just try removing different mods and seeing which one caused it. Make a backup and delete them one at a time.

I basically have two mods now and it still happens. 

Well something is messed up, I've never seen that. What two mods are you using?

The easiest option is to delete and reinstall KSP.

If it is still happening before you install mods, then file a bug report through the official channels.

If it starts back up when you install mods, check in the mod's forum.

Just now, Nightside said:

Well something is messed up, I've never seen that. What two mods are you using?

The easiest option is to delete and reinstall KSP.

If it is still happening before you install mods, then file a bug report through the official channels.

If it starts back up when you install mods, check in the mod's forum.

Not two mods. They're Imgur links. A lot of mods.

Just now, Vault_Buster said:

I basically have two mods now and it still happens. 

EDIT: oops

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.