Destroy a Space Mission

Clockwork13

10 minutes ago, cubinator said:

It launches before he gets a chance to flush. 

I shoot a firework from K2 mountain.

I causes an avalache that shakes you of the mountain and rolls you into a eighty foot tall snowman. 

The top secret mission: classified. 

Just now, PB666 said:

I causes an avalache that shakes you of the mountain and rolls you into a eighty foot tall snowman. 

Wait, this snowman? 

280px-Snowman's_Land.png

Coool!

Just now, PB666 said:

The top secret mission: classified. 

The staging sequence for the rocket is also classified, so Mission Control doesn't know how to launch it.

I launch a small SSTO rocket with some science experiments into orbit.

1 hour ago, cubinator said:

I launch a small SSTO rocket with some science experiments into orbit.

Like most SSTO it runs out of fuel in suborbital trajectory and burns up slamming into the highest mountain on the planet, the experiment was replicator bots that are realeased and turn the planet into the replicator homework, waitng for their next victem to arrive. If you had only used a two stage rocket. 

I launch a second top secret mission,mthis time giving the flight crew all the information they needed.  

Magic Boulder is destroyed by SQUAD.

I launch a massive mission with twelve ships and 100 Kerbals to Jool then Dres then Duna (a highly exaggerated version of a mission I'm really doing) :cool:

Plenty of victims for Danny. :sticktongue::sticktongue:

Edited by Mycroft

5 hours ago, Kirrim said:

However, the ships were pushed away by a gravitational wave and landed back on Kerbin.

Kerbals saved!

But trip and fall off the mountain biome, dusted themselves off in the highlands biome, but without gps, could not find their way back to KSC

I deliver a GPS unit by parachute tonthe kerbals, after establishing a network of 10 GPS satellites in MKO

Edited by PB666

I create a sand trap underneath it that flushes the toilet into inner earth. It is discovered and used by scraelings as a bathtub and punch bowel. Its kings flips it upside down and uses it as the crown jewels. An inversion of the throne as one might say. 

Mission: I build a massive number of ceasium laced polonium TNGs for several hundred satellites, it then crash them into every manned space colony except those that are mine. 

42 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

You install your accelerometer upside down. Your rocket contaminates your launch site.

I attempt to play KSP while onboard the ISS. (This would be sooooooo cool) :D

You accidentally launch a rocket from a black ops site a   secret military satellite that spray paints the optics of spy satellites. It spray paints the capula module forever irking your fellow astronaut. You are confined tonthe inflatable module, which oddly is still popping every 5 minutes, and you are unable to sleep. 

I launch my satellites again with 3 redundant accelerometers, thoroughly rested before launch. 

Edited by PB666

55 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

A man hacks the rocket's telemetry, crashing it into the VAB.

I send a tank to space.

The trajectory is strait up and if falls on your administration building, the shells go of hitting your buildings and destroying your space center, blowing up all your fuel tanks.

I send troop of kerbals, by foot, with dustpans and brooms to clean up the mess. They salvage the statue of the MK1 capsule.

Jeb accidently Launches a rocket straight into his collegues working on the MK1 Capsule, Killing them all.

I SUCCESSFULLY Land a probe full of scientific experiments on tylo which took 1.5 hours to do.

The launch tower has a concealed gigantic fly swatter the swats your rocket into you VAB doing 100% damage.

I launch a tiny space probe form a factory around kerbin thar sends out a signal playing the stars and stripes

From an asteroid that weighs less than you ship, throwing both in escape orbits.

Im launching a sputnik on a first stage mk1 to mk2 adapter setting on a size 3 enigine at full throttle. 

Edited by PB666

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.