The "You know you're playing a lot of KSP when..." thread

Phenom Anon X

When you watch the Martian and compare Matt Damon to Jeb after you marooned him on Duna. You then start thinking of hollywood flaws with space travel, at least starting with the centrifuge on the Hermes not going fast enough to create 1G

I think in the book it's about 0.4g they get in the centrifuge :)

When NASA posts a picture of a probe they're planning to build, and you know what the probe's mission is just by looking at it. When you can identify what an instrument is just by looking at it.. you might have played too much.

You know you play too much KSP when you unpatiently wait for the next update that has no release date yet.

And you wanna ask, but the rules say no asking...so it just eats away at you...every day you check the forum for news, and every day there is nothing, a bit of your soul dies inside.

Actually there is a town called Kerman in California

You know you play too much KSP when you have to remind yourself from time to time that Earth doesn't have a second moon.

Me too. This happens at least once a week.

When you look at clouds and think, "Whoa, WIP-EVE is amazing! ... Wait, this is real life."

When you read everything up until a year back on this thread. Someone said, a year ago today, "When you read this entire thread."

Edited by RyanRising

Dunno if that has been mentioned yet: When you sit there like a drug addict waiting for his fill while waiting for Tuesday's dev notes (alternatively insert your favourite Daily Kerbal news...).

Also, if you see any day to day item and think: "Hey this looks just like a Mk. 1 capsule..." Happened to me the other day while looking at some pottery...

Okay, this is embarrassing... :blush::confused:

When a real-life rocket explodes/disintegrates, and you comment on Facebook or Youtube that it didn't have enough boosters and/or struts.

On another note:

Actually there is a town called Kerman in California.

Kerman is my grandma and great uncle's hometown.

Edited by BNSF1995

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.