KSP's CPU usage doubles in VAB??

Recently I started to play KSP again and with 1.1 I modded it with my beloved collection of additions.  As usual in the VAB things get a little sluggish but then in the world, all is good.  Thanks to my Keyboard (A G15 running LCDSirReal) I say that in the VAB and Plane hanger my CPU usage would jump from 50% on all four cores to 95% or more.  Outside of the VAB when flying the ship, my CPU usage remains around 50% on all four cores of my CPU.

I fealth this was odd because there should be little simulation going on in the VAB.  Nothing that would require such quantities of CPU power at least.  Interestingly the same things happens in KSP with no mods also.  The game will run at about 25% give or take.  But in the VAB the CPU usage doubles.  So I do not know if this is a bug or just a unavoidable thing.  But as mods are added...having their CPU usage double while making a ship is a little odd.

Tested with KSP 64bit with and without mods.

All mods are up to date or they are not in my install.  All mods have been installed properly.

And the obligatory DxDiag: http://pastebin.com/n3ZiT9JP

Note: I have updated my drivers and gotten the latest bios to boot, CPU usage is the game for both modified and unmodded.

Edited by SyberSmoke
Additional Information

Well I certainly hope that Squad have something to say about this.  I looked through the threads and it explains a lot in the past as I played.  But there really isn't anything, not even the loading of all the parts, that should cause such a dramatic rise in CPU usage.  So yeah, Squad people...come on...our CPU's need to know what is happening.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.