Shaders unsupported with -force-glcore

I've got a few shaders in RasterPropMonitor, but none of them work in Windows using -force-glcore.  The Shader.isSupported field returns false for all of them, and I don't understand why, since there are no messages at load time.

I'm currently generating them through Unity 5.2.4.  I don't see any status or error messages when generating the AssetBundle, so, again, I have no clue what I'm doing wrong.

Is there something special I'm supposed to do to make them work, or is there some secret handshake I'm supposed to do, or have I not hit my head on my desk hard enough?

I see other shaders working (such as EVE) in the same environment, but I haven't been able to divine change needs to be made, or why.  Can anyone provide me some insight?

Unity => Edit => Project Settings => Player. Go to the tab with the down arrow (Setting for PC, Mac & Linux Standalone). In "Other Settngs"  Uncheck "Auto Graphic APIs for windows". Add the missing API with the +. Compile your shader again.

@sarbian - thanks for the pointer.  In my installation, the checkbox was not set, and only "Direct3D9" was present.  However, even adding "OpenGLCore" did not fix the problem - the shaders still report unsupported when I fetch them from the AssetBundle.  There must be something else I did not do right.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.