Crash everytime after 1 mission

I run 1.1.2 64bit and maybe get a crash every 8 hours now. I too use CKAN to install my mods which I have about 37 of. Im guessing your suffering from a mod related problem as opposed to a 64bit issue. Probably a ball ache but try to remove each mod in turn and run KSP. If it is a rouge mod you will find it. 

7 hours ago, PaveliusOfficial said:

I installed all mods using CKAN and it is somethng about 76 mods. Game is crashing always after or during first mission from running KSPx64. I run game in windowed mode and then Ctrl+Enter.
There is output_log from KSP_x64_Data folder: output_log.txt

Your log shows a large amount of log spam of the following exception:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at FlightGlobals.get_ActiveVessel () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Trajectories.AutoPilot.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

I would suggest removing the Trajectories mod for starters in case one of these exceptions has prevented some important bit of code from running properly...

I removed trajectories and it happens again, when i was building rocket for second mission from runing game. I reinstalled all mods by CKAN. There is another log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e12ixo7sexl3c9n/output_log.txt?dl=0 . I replaced old log by the new one so in first post is the same. Sorry for that mistake.

EDIT:
Now i deleted Distant Object and i will check how it runs

2nd EDIT:
I played really long but only with atmo flights and ahving fun with planes but when i tried another mission to space game crashed during that. There is another log but this time I don't overwrite last one :) output_log.txt

Edited by PaveliusOfficial

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.