Module Manager Help - ignore parts on loading

Ricardo.b

hi guys,

some time without KSP and now I came with a lot of updates ahead. 

so, to my savegame work I need some parts of some mods, but I don't want the entire mods anymore. Is there a way to make a module manager file and make it ignore some parts on loading? can you make an example code please, I'm not very good on scripts.

also, is there a way to, for example: "ignore all B9 parts except S2 cockpit"

thanks

Easier than trying to write scripts would be to just delete the unneeded parts - would also save loading time. Of course the downside would be the need to re-delete if you upgraded the mod.

If you are interested in getting into module manager, this thread is your friend. I'm pretty sure there is a patch for what you want to do in there. for more complicated stuff you can just ask in the MM thread.

4 hours ago, wasml said:

Easier than trying to write scripts would be to just delete the unneeded parts - would also save loading time. Of course the downside would be the need to re-delete if you upgraded the mod.

yes, I've been deleting and taking note for what I deleted for a while. but I want to be more efficient on that. especially when upgrading mods

5 hours ago, Ricardo.b said:

yes, I've been deleting and taking note for what I deleted for a while. but I want to be more efficient on that. especially when upgrading mods

Instead MM you should consider this:

Edited by sebi.zzr

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.