Ship in VAB has Size=0

I might need help.  I really don't want to abandon this craft, but I think my craft file is corrupted because I tried opening it in my career save, and in a new sandbox save, and it does this:

V89tYRa.jpg

I've spent a lot of time on this ship and it's just ready to head off to Duna and explore the crap out of that planet, but the ship won't launch from VAB because "Craft size is unknown".  There are lots of other glitches when I load it in VAB: Engineer's Report is all 0's, Funds are 0, buttons inactive for parts/crew/actions, load window doesn't close on ship load, no ship thumbnail in load window, and I can't edit, place, or move a single part.  I can load other ships in the VAB after this comes up, and everything works normally.  

When I try to launch from Launchpad, camera is locked ~1km above KSC and the game loads the ship floating stationary and horizontally above the ground, halfway between VAB and Launchpad.  Now I've lost all UI control, but lights come on on the ship and the heat shield inflates.  Seems odd.

I assume something is messed up in the craft file because other ships work fine and don't break VAB, and I'd like to try to correct it, but I have NO clue what to look for.  No earlier craft files to compare, either.  

Anyone have suggestions??

The craft file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9H8TWYhDnZfSzRZQmRUM2xXMGs

P.S. This ship is not stock.  I have a few mods:
AtomicAge
Chatterer
Community Resource Pack
Community Tech Tree
Contract Configurator
Contract Packs
CrossFeedEnabler
Firespitter
FP Sound Replacer
KAS/KIS
Kerbal Engineer Redux
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement
Kopernicus
NF Electrical, Props, Propulsion, Spacecraft
Final Frontier
Outer Planets Mod
RealChute
Ship Manifest
Smoke Screen
Kerbal Alarm Clock
Tweakscale
USI MKS
USI LS
Waypoint Manager
Wheel Sounds

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.