please fix The View From Up Here achievement

I'm Just missing 2 achievements for kerbal on xbox, i spent 10 hours trying to get the fly by kerbin achievement but its bugged , i tryed leaving kerbin flying by it again, leaving kerbin landing on a planet out side kerbin gravity influance then flying by kerbin, i tried 2 fly byes,i tried 1 flyby and then landing on next orbit. I want to be first  to get all the achievements on trueachievents but that's probably out the window, do to bug achievement. no one has this achievement on ta so will have to wait for patch.

Whens the next patch?

3 hours ago, WisdomMan87 said:

I'm Just missing 2 achievements for kerbal on xbox, i spent 10 hours trying to get the fly by kerbin achievement but its bugged , i tryed leaving kerbin flying by it again, leaving kerbin landing on a planet out side kerbin gravity influance then flying by kerbin, i tried 2 fly byes,i tried 1 flyby and then landing on next orbit. I want to be first  to get all the achievements on trueachievents but that's probably out the window, do to bug achievement. no one has this achievement on ta so will have to wait for patch.

Whens the next patch?

yea its bugged for xb1 and ps4.  no one has it at all from what im aware.  ps4 still has it at zero.  its on tue bug tracker, but some other high priority stuff will probably happen first unless its a quick fix

13 hours ago, WisdomMan87 said:

Whens the next patch?

Squad never announces patch dates.  Keep a look out in the announcement section for "XYZ... Enters Experimental Testing" posts, at which point you know the update is coming "soon-ish".

Check Guideline number 2, section 3, subsection "e" of the forum rules. :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.