[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

7 hours ago, max_creative said:

Please get me at least 2 buckets of lava. I'm going to make a lava powered super smelter and an automatic lava bucket filling machine for my base. I'm not going to be on today but you want you can take the stone picks from my room in the tower. I need the stone shovels.

Will do!

On a side note, it seems like creepers are everywhere anymore.  How about a bit more lighting in built areas and maybe 20 blocks back?  That way we can at least have a moment to bust out the weapon needed to prevent them from exploding.  Skellies are more frequent too, zombies now seem to spawn in groups of 2-3 but overall zombies seem to be down.

- Andy

Just now, transitbiker said:

On a side note, it seems like creepers are everywhere anymore.  How about a bit more lighting in built areas and maybe 20 blocks back?  That way we can at least have a moment to bust out the weapon needed to prevent them from exploding.  Skellies are more frequent too, zombies now seem to spawn in groups of 2-3 but overall zombies seem to be down.

Could you try get some gunpowder if there's a lot of creepers? I need a large quantity of TNT of mining. I don't have the piston doors and the fence built yet and I need more torches so about half of my area isn't lit... 

5 minutes ago, transitbiker said:

Will do!

Thanks! 

43 minutes ago, transitbiker said:

I can get gunpowder, yes.  Working on lava buckets at the moment! :)

Thank you! 

5 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

I'll go on an adventure in the End today. I want to explore the outer islands and find an Elytra and possibly some treasure. Does anyone need some Chorus flower/plant/whatever?

I need chorus flowers and end stone! 

When are you going on the adventure? I want to go with you if it's possible. I also really want an Elytra and to get some stuff.

25 minutes ago, max_creative said:

I need chorus flowers and end stone! 

When are you going on the adventure? I want to go with you if it's possible. I also really want an Elytra and to get some stuff.

I'll start playing at about 5pm UTC. You're on the West Coast, that means it'll be about 9am for you. Will that work for you? There's a problem with the Elytra... There's only one per end city, though I won't mind exploring further with you and sharing the found treasure. I have tons of potions, but only a stack of chicken. How about I'll take the potions and you the food?

Edit:

What stuff do you have? I got a diamond chestplate and helmet out of a yard sale (don't ask why it was in a yard sale :P) and an amazing bow with infinity and power III, wich is deadly combined with my archery skills, but my diamond sword only has sharpness III and knockback II.

Edited by ZentroCatson

3 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

I'll start playing at about 5pm UTC. You're on the West Coast, that means it'll be about 9am for you. Will that work for you? There's a problem with the Elytra... There's only one per end city, though I won't mind exploring further with you and sharing the found treasure. I have tons of potions, but only a stack of chicken. How about I'll take the potions and you the food?

Oh yeah... I guess I'm going on my own. Or maybe I'll go adventuring with Kepler or Dfthu or someone... Why am I even up at 11:30 PM watching YouTube? Oh, and do you like the glass shop? 

3 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Oh yeah... I guess I'm going on my own. Or maybe I'll go adventuring with Kepler or Dfthu or someone... Why am I even up at 11:30 PM watching YouTube? Oh, and do you like the glass shop? 

Does it not work due to the time? And I really like the glass shop, its a brilliant piece of redstone engineering! I already traded 2 stacks of redstone.

You're probably wondering why I'm not playing right now, right? Well, the first lesson at my school got cancelled, meaning I have to spend 40 minutes doing something. I decided to go to a school computer.

Edited by ZentroCatson

16 hours ago, ZentroCatson said:

Does it not work due to the time? And I really like the glass shop, its a brilliant piece of redstone engineering! I already traded 2 stacks of redstone.

Cool! I'll check when I get on in a few hours! Your mob farm is working and producing gunpowder right?

@SparkyFox thanks for the awesome pick! I'm going to name it "Max's pick" or "very creatively name pickaxe." 

@ZentroCatson your mine is... Um... Er... A little in the way of my skyscraper... You probably didn't notice the 72x72 area I marked out because it's so big. Just warning you in case you find your mine entrance floating in mid air tomorrow... 

Also, where can I buy 32 lapis lazuli? I like purple. I need some for my banner and shield. 

2 hours ago, max_creative said:

@SparkyFox thanks for the awesome pick! I'm going to name it "Max's pick" or "very creatively name pickaxe." 

@ZentroCatson your mine is... Um... Er... A little in the way of my skyscraper... You probably didn't notice the 72x72 area I marked out because it's so big. Just warning you in case you find your mine entrance floating in mid air tomorrow... 

Also, where can I buy 32 lapis lazuli? I like purple. I need some for my banner and shield. 

Don't worry about my mine, its just temporary! You can cover it up if you want. I got a good amount of lapis if you want any. I'll trade it for an enchanted book with flame or unbreaking!

My mob farm is quite reliable, though you'll get a top gunpowder production of 10 per day. That's just awful compared to some others like Mumbo Jumbo's farm. I could build one like Mumbo jumbo did, maybe even add a starting mechanism to the hopper clock. But I would need tons of resources and time, and I want to build a new house and a statue for Sparky.

Edit:

The good thing about Mumbo Jumbo's farm is that it doesn't have to be always on. It can produce more drops in 5 minutes than my mob farm produces in 5 days!

Edited by ZentroCatson

2 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

Don't worry about my mine, its just temporary! You can cover it up if you want. I got a good amount of lapis if you want any. I'll trade it for an enchanted book with flame or unbreaking!

Ok! I have... Uh... Iron and redstone? I need to build an AFK fish farm and villager trading hall... :(

My mob farm is quite reliable, though you'll get a top gunpowder production of 10 per day. That's just awful compared to some others like Mumbo Jumbo's farm. I could build one like Mumbo jumbo did, maybe even add a starting mechanism to the hopper clock. But I would need tons of resources and time, and I want to build a new house and a statue for Sparky.

Okaaaaaay... I might build my own mob farm... Can I take a look at it tomorrow? I think I can probably improve it's efficiency. Where is it?

The good thing about Mumbo Jumbo's farm is that it doesn't have to be always on. It can produce more drops in 5 minutes than my mob farm produces in 5 days!

I know a way to improve Mumbo's farm even more! My modified design produces SO MUCH STUFF and I never have anything to do with it. Four of them crashed my computer once... 

5 hours ago, max_creative said:

Ok! I have... Uh... Iron and redstone? I need to build an AFK fish farm and villager trading hall... :(

Okaaaaaay... I might build my own mob farm... Can I take a look at it tomorrow? I think I can probably improve it's efficiency. Where is it?

You can easily get enchanted books from the Ender Ender. I'm just too lazy to spend another hour enchanting books :P

My mob farm's coordinates are: X: -75 Z: 291 Just look for the big ugly cobblestone monolith. You can do whatever you want with it!

7 hours ago, max_creative said:

I know a way to improve Mumbo's farm even more! My modified design produces SO MUCH STUFF and I never have anything to do with it. Four of them crashed my computer once... 

If they're that crazy you should probably ask mk before you do it :wink: 

EDIT: you can also try lighting up the caves around spawn to increase the amount of spawns in the farm, right now the majority of them will spawn in caves

Edited by Kepler68

5 hours ago, transitbiker said:

Buckets delivered, some blaze rods too from the nether blaze farm.

Thank you! 

5 hours ago, transitbiker said:

My brain is broken, so i dunno how much i'll be on in the coming few weeks.

I hope you don't mean it literally...

4 hours ago, ZentroCatson said:

You can easily get enchanted books from the Ender Ender. I'm just too lazy to spend another hour enchanting books :P

Yeeeeeeah... I'm building an AFK fish farm... The Ender Ender is SLOW!

4 hours ago, ZentroCatson said:

My mob farm's coordinates are: X: -75 Z: 291 Just look for the big ugly cobblestone monolith. You can do whatever you want with it!

Ok! 

4 hours ago, Kepler68 said:

If they're that crazy you should probably ask mk before you do it :wink: 

EDIT: you can also try lighting up the caves around spawn to increase the amount of spawns in the farm, right now the majority of them will spawn in caves

I just load only the mob farm and nothing else. I have to slab all of the spawn chunks though... So I probably won't go super crazy with increasing efficiency...

16 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

@MK3424 Still need to OP me in the game :/ ...

Especially since now I have an idea which I want to make in creative. I want to make something for us all to meet and use.

So, please? Later today maybe?

you already are OP come on the server and i'll set you up right now

@MK3424
don't worry, ive got it, Ive got the code in ready to hit enter, as soon as he joins

Edited by SparkyFox

1 hour ago, SparkyFox said:

you already are OP come on the server and i'll set you up right now

@MK3424
don't worry, ive got it, Ive got the code in ready to hit enter, as soon as he joins

Will do, in a short bit.

1 hour ago, max_creative said:

What is it? I'm interested. 

Also @MK3424 I like your house! Although someone tamed your trees of doom.

:wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.