StarCrusher96

[1.5.1] Kerbal Star Systems [v0.8.2] August 18, 2018

Recommended Posts

Yes , it is opensource so , it's free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally finished: BIOMES 

-> even gasgiants have biomes

BIOMES%20FINISHED.png?dl=1

Mun - Alva - Blalo

Edited by StarCrusher96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Colorful! Those are some pretty detailed biomes. And I see now what you meant by "giant impact crater" on Blalo. :D

I wonder what the gas giant/ice giant biomes look like.

Edited by Greatness101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Finally finished: BIOMES 

-> even gasgiants have biomes

BIOMES%20FINISHED.png?dl=1

Mun - Alva - Blalo

Cool! Now it will be very interesting to conguering all the planets! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.01.2017 at 4:21 AM, StarCrusher96 said:

Rav is no longer a little asteroid

RAV%20NEW%20SURFACE.png?dl=1

Oh, there is my graphics configs settings?)

Edited by Artem Kerman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Artem Kerman said:

Oh, there is my graphics configs settings?)

It's my own cloudpack I'm using here.

Edited by StarCrusher96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Greatness101 said:

I wonder what the gas giant/ice giant biomes look like.

Major belts and storms :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

It's my own cloudpack I'm using here.

So cold XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for people who want to help with original planet / celestial descriptions ...

=> send PM if you want to help, you'll get a thx you at page 1.

fzrEXt9.jpg

Screenshot from @Artem Kerman (co / cloud dev)

Edited by StarCrusher96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

Looking for people who want to help with original planet / celestial descriptions ...

=> send PM if you want to help, you'll get a thx you at page 1.

fzrEXt9.jpg

Screenshot from @Artem Kerman (co / cloud dev)

Is that Duna?!?!?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

yes :)

Oh... em... GEE! Dont know how you do it, but you done it good! Duna actually looking like Mars TOTALLY makes me wanna go there now, not that I didnt before but, this... this is much better. DAMNIT! THERE GOES MY SOCIAL LIFE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Calvin_Maclure said:

Oh... em... GEE! Dont know how you do it, but you done it good! Duna actually looking like Mars TOTALLY makes me wanna go there now, not that I didnt before but, this... this is much better. DAMNIT! THERE GOES MY SOCIAL LIFE!

haha you have to thank @Artem Kerman for this screenshot :wink: But that's the look of Duna in 0.5

Edited by StarCrusher96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StarCrusher96 said:

haha you have to thank @Artem Kerman for this screenshot :wink: But that's the look of 0.5

Yes, Duna looks very nice, haha. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great Mod!! In career mode the contracts are telling me to gather data from Kerbol and put a satellite in a lower than moho orbit I have just got into kerbin orbit here are the other mods I'm using:

KSP Interstellar Extended

Mechjeb

Kerbal Alarm Clock

Kopernicus

Kerbal Planetary Space Systems

Please let me know if there is an issue with another mod if possible suggest a replacement mod to use

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AceCrafted said:

Great Mod!! In career mode the contracts are telling me to gather data from Kerbol and put a satellite in a lower than moho orbit I have just got into kerbin orbit here are the other mods I'm using:

KSP Interstellar Extended

Mechjeb

Kerbal Alarm Clock

Kopernicus

Kerbal Planetary Space Systems

Please let me know if there is an issue with another mod if possible suggest a replacement mod to use

I know there are still some issues with career I need to fix (when I test KSS, its always in sandbox)... I mainly focused on esthetics and interesting bodies before fixing bugs. But for 0.5 I already fixed some stuff and I'll try to fix the contracts also before releasing 0.5. Your mod list looks fine no worries. Did you use 0.45 or an earlier version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AceCrafted said:

Great Mod!! In career mode the contracts are telling me to gather data from Kerbol and put a satellite in a lower than moho orbit I have just got into kerbin orbit here are the other mods I'm using:

KSP Interstellar Extended

Mechjeb

Kerbal Alarm Clock

Kopernicus

Kerbal Planetary Space Systems

Please let me know if there is an issue with another mod if possible suggest a replacement mod to use

I second this. My contracts window is bombarded by impossible contracts like putting a satellite on kerbol. Early in career there's lots of contracts to goto other planets that are impossible to get to in early career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, StarCrusher96 said:

I know there are still some issues with career I need to fix (when I test KSS, its always in sandbox)... I mainly focused on esthetics and interesting bodies before fixing bugs. But for 0.5 I already fixed some stuff and I'll try to fix the contracts also before releasing 0.5. Your mod list looks fine no worries. Did you use 0.45 or an earlier version?

Thank you I am using 0.45

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teaser of the new Kerbol StarSystem mod Trailer. COMING SOON!

 

Edited by Artem Kerman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Artem Kerman said:

Teaser of the new Kerbol StarSystem mod Trailer. COMING SOON!

 

Its pretty cool, but it only has emphasis on stars/suns, not any of the planets, which, to be honest, are really deserving of attention as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.