Greetings

Floonveve

Then I'm in luck! It just so happens that I purchased a fine model - or so the Scientists Anonymous brochure says - in an attempt to improve the cleanliness of my abode and dispose of experiments in.

This "sink" appears easy to operate, the joystick is very handy. Full safety gear is on, and I will now commence testing.

[EDIT] It appears that this "water" is safe to ingest - in fact, my experimentation suggests that 75% of our bodies is made up of the substance. Fascinating.

Edited by flaillomanz

I'm more curious as to how Floonveve's post lists a post count of zero. Are we all just hallucinating it?

Oh, dear... I never thought to test for hallucinogenic substances in this "water".

On a side note, I can safely conclude that it is made up of a mixture of Hydrogen and Oxygen, with other impurities.

Oh no! Quickly, spit it out!

I have learned from a reliable source that this DiHydrogen Monoxide ("water") is very dangerous!

In fact, everyone who consumed it has died!

Spread the warning! Quickly! It may not be too late!

http://www.dhmo.org/

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.
Edited by flaillomanz

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.