Runway terrain seams.

Yes, can confirm that seam to be still visible in KSP 1.3 under some circumstances (e.g. I see it only when the camera is facing east or down, not west). Very small and not bumpy for what I can see:

There may still be small visual gaps which are unavoidable (think of it as grass growing between the paved sections), but there should not be bumps. If bumps are still present, then please report this on the tracker. The facility levels will need to be identified preferably with a savegame attached.

On 5/30/2017 at 7:48 AM, Squelch said:

There may still be small visual gaps which are unavoidable (think of it as grass growing between the paved sections), but there should not be bumps. If bumps are still present, then please report this on the tracker. The facility levels will need to be identified preferably with a savegame attached.

I investigated further in a clean save file here, and I found 3, marked by flags. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.