[1.7.3] Graphics Enhancements Assembly (GEA)

Davian Lin

16 hours ago, Krog34 said:

Hey there, been experimenting with this mod and I'm having an issue where the sky and water are always a bright yellow/white color. Is this common? I've no other graphical mods installed and am currently running v1.3 64bit.

Reveal hidden contents

7B7nHbC.jpg

You playing without the DX11?

2 hours ago, Artem Kerman said:

You playing without the DX11?

I'm playing with a newer version, DirectX 12

But to be honest after re-reading this thread I am going to wait to use this Mod until you straighten out your licencing and give proper credits.

dont be so hard on him, this can be a really good one graphics mod, may be he depend very often on 1 or 2 bits of someone's work, but he is working on that little problem. dont you thing? lets push him up.

By Unknow Dev(?)

Hotfix: GEA v6.16 Release
Fixed licenses issues, fixed issues with a textures of the clouds for Laythe, new arts in the loading screen (MOAR ARTS!)

[snip]
3Bt4WXb.jpg

Edited by technicalfool
Link snipped

On 05.08.2017 at 8:45 PM, xeran said:

The ocean and sky are white for me when i enable Ocean Shaders

http://i.imgur.com/BoASz0C.jpg

It also crashes my gpu drivers when i enable DX11 mode, wich results in a bluescreen after the gpu driver crashes.

Try enable the Dx9 mode and run this. If it's will be failed, write here.

On 05.08.2017 at 8:45 PM, xeran said:

The ocean and sky are white for me when i enable Ocean Shaders

http://i.imgur.com/BoASz0C.jpg

It also crashes my gpu drivers when i enable DX11 mode, wich results in a bluescreen after the gpu driver crashes.

Woah... Try enable Dx9 and run this.

11 hours ago, Atmoz said:

I can keep scatterer, EVE, Planetshine,... or GEA replaces all of this ?

thanks

GEA replaces all of this. If you want to play with the GEA, delete please others graphics mods from your GameData (EVE & Scatterer), and merge from the assembly. Thx.

GEA v6.19 (v6.2beta)!
Changes:
-New arts in the loading screen (thanks to @Rareden and @KazanNinja)
-Special flags
-New terrain (textures from CTTP - thanks to @CaptRobau(bug - trees and grass are broken - helpers, you're welcome!
-Rings for Jool.
-New atmospheres for all atmospheric bodies.
-Changed clouds at Eve, Laythe and Duna.
-New water and atmosphere for Laythe. Chlorine Laythe.
-Changed auroras at Jool, new TR reflections.
-New "EVAVisor" texture.
-Fixed isssue with the loading screen when plugin showed your screenshots.

[snip]
sfvQmZO.jpg

Z7s5IEb.jpg

UjZGbUB.jpg

Edited by Snark
download link snipped by moderator

2 hours ago, KerbalMan23 said:

May I borrow some configs for my own mod I'm making please?

Please. Enough.

This is ridiculous. We can't have people taking assets from a mod that stole assets from other mods. For one, the license that this mod is under, Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Sharealike gives you full right to use, modify and distribute the content in this mod given that you don't receive cash from the remixed/redist content. Second, before you decide to take textures or such, permission has to be given by the original creators of the content.

3 hours ago, themaster401 said:

Please. Enough.

This is ridiculous. We can't have people taking assets from a mod that stole assets from other mods. For one, the license that this mod is under, Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Sharealike gives you full right to use, modify and distribute the content in this mod given that you don't receive cash from the remixed/redist content. Second, before you decide to take textures or such, permission has to be given by the original creators of the content.

Wow. Not stoled. Please, enough hating those, who taking textures from others mods.

Sorry, there were reports about used to have problems with terrain scatterers for mods that use Kopernicus for 1.3. So there, probably, will be no scatterers after I install the new version, am I correct?

Maybe, it's worth mentioning in the OP, since there were a lot of questions about disappearing terrain scatterers in other threads.

Edited by Shnyrik