I really love using the KSP Mod Admin. I wanted it to run smoother, so I followed the instructions it provided on shut down on how to run it with Admin permissions. Now, it will load the initial screen to configure game directory and language, but after that the interface comes up, but is unusable and throws a "Unhandled exception. Parameter is not valid" error. In the text of the error message it references "System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid." I checked the KSPMA log, and at the time of the crash it references:

"Error during saving of KSP Mod Admin settings!
 Exception: System.NullReferenceException
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace:
   at KSPModAdmin.Core.Config.AdminConfig.Save(String path)
   at KSPModAdmin.Core.Controller.MainController.SaveAppConfig"

I went back and changed the admin permissions it was given back to it original config, but no change. I'm almost positive that it is a simple permissions issue, but I don't want to make things worse getting in over my head. 

The system is running Windows 10 Pro.

Any help is much appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Hi @Omar X

most likely you refering to this issue #157.
This problem should be fixed with Version 2.3.0.7.

If you are using this Version please send me your log file and the KSPMA config file (C:\ProgramData\KSPModAdmin\KSPModAdmin\KSPModAdmin_aOS.cfg).

Edited by MacTee

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.