1.3 Mods Not Loading In

I have only MechJeb2 in my game data for my only mod, I have the folder in GameData along with the squad folder, but when I get in game the MechJeb2 items do not show up. I've tried validating the game files, reinstalling the game a couple times. When I get in-game it says nothing of my files being in the wrong place, yet it still doesn't work, Help?

If you are playing in Science or Career mode, the MechJeb items don't show up right away - they need to be "purchased".  If you are playing in Sandbox mode, the MechJeb box shows up under the 'command and control' (I think) tab.  If it's not there, try checking your anti-virus and/or firewall.  My AV every so often will delete a .dll that doesn't cause the KSP load to fail, but whatever mod had the .dll deleted stops working...

ZD

17 minutes ago, ZuluDoggy said:

If you are playing in Science or Career mode, the MechJeb items don't show up right away - they need to be "purchased".  If you are playing in Sandbox mode, the MechJeb box shows up under the 'command and control' (I think) tab.  If it's not there, try checking your anti-virus and/or firewall.  My AV every so often will delete a .dll that doesn't cause the KSP load to fail, but whatever mod had the .dll deleted stops working...

ZD

I didn't see the Item in sandbox after rifling through the items there, and I checked the firewall and KSP, and KSP navigator are both allowed by windows firewall, so I'm not sure if that is the problem. I checked my anti-virus software and I don't see any recent removals from them

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.