Saturn V Parts Pack (v1.1) (NEW: Fixed PNG's)

KingTramp

How ironic, as it is because of you that I left, not the pony thread.

Not to turn this into an argument, but, how exactly did Drakomis cause you to leave?

That 'one guy' happens to be a moderator.

Who suspended my account because he took offence of me calling the pony ****, pony ****.

I had a moan to Skunky who didn\'t want to know about it.

If the moderators of this forum are more interested in their *snip**snip* ponies than they are about rocket parts, then count me out.

[gmod]Uncalled for, entirely uncalled for.[/gmod]

Didn\'t even have to touch the pony thread.

Yet you did.

Why do people enter threads just to flame something they dislike?

And really, why did you shut down the Saturn V mod thread?

Didn\'t even have to touch the pony thread.

Yet you did.

Why do people enter threads just to flame something they dislike?

And really, why did you shut down the Saturn V mod thread?

Just to let you know, no Moderator ever shut down that thread.

No, he\'s not. The vast majority of users here don\'t care about MLP and most have gotten tired of the constant derailing of threads with MLP stuff. The fact the mods have had to lock down several threads because of it should\'ve been a clue for you guys to grow up, but it seems that not all of you can.

I hate to put it this way, but at this point, I\'m fed up with it too. If you like MLP great - but this is the KSP forum, not the MLP forum. Leave MLP either in a dedicated MLP forum or thread put in the Role Playing forum. If you don\'t like that, then I suggest you find somewhere else to be disruptive because before the invasion of you guys, this forum was a pretty calm place. Then suddenly we get several dozen users that start ninja\'ing threads with MLP stuff and it all went downhill.

Im completely fine with the MLP stuff. While it may not be my favorite thing in the world, I sometimes get a giggle from it. I don\'t see why people rage so hard at it. Really now, is it that hard to ignore?

I think we need to stop posting pony images guys, we know you like the show but you don\'t need to show your pride by posting 10 images... Or however many.

[mod]Further thread derailment and off-topic discussion will result in me handing out warnings. Please cease all discussion of sensitive topics and continue onward with a properly organized discussion with the thread at hand. Thank you.[/mod]

The new one is pretty sweet. Everybody dies after 6ish days (out of oxygen). Legs retract and extends as they should. Parts rebalanced, better graphics, reconfigured RCS system (finally!) The LES is fantastic, but still needs a tweak (IMHO), so will be probably changed to a plugin as well.

Oh, but no *real* joy on the shroud/panels. The new ones do what they\'re supposed to for sure, but they\'re not what I would call perfect. Mun rover is hard out though... I was surprised plugins would allow for something that flexible but hey ho there you go.

The new one is pretty sweet. Everybody dies after 6ish days (out of oxygen). Legs retract and extends as they should. Parts rebalanced, better graphics, reconfigured RCS system (finally!) The LES is fantastic, but still needs a tweak (IMHO), so will be probably changed to a plugin as well.

Oh, but no *real* joy on the shroud/panels. The new ones do what they\'re supposed to for sure, but they\'re not what I would call perfect. Mun rover is hard out though... I was surprised plugins would allow for something that flexible but hey ho there you go.

???

Does this sound like something I want?

YES!

Woah, woah, woah. What? Is this something that you\'re working on, or are you in contact with a wizard?