Succlord's question.

I'm having problems with keeping my ship-wobble free, even with a small ship, not using sas, having space tape on, and using wings my ship still wobbles. I'm mostly have the wobble on the top part of my ship. Any tips? Also hi, I really enjoy Ksp. 

Edited by Succlord
Didn't clarify where is the wobble happening

38 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

What kind of wobble? Do you mean the parts are wiggling with respect to each other? Could we see a pic of the craft? 

It's kinda hard to explain because I don't know most of the terms ksp players use, it wobbles side to side durning lift off. I'm a PS4 player I can't send it to ya.

also thx for replying 

The console version of the game that you are running is quite old (version 1.1.0), and the final touches are being put on the updated console version at this time. Within a fairly short time you will have an entirely new version on your console, and most of the problems you are having now will go away.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.