My Gulfstream G-IV that I've been working on

ludan02

I've been working on a little project as of lately. It's a replica/model of the Gulfstream G-IV. It's still somewhat of a WIP as there are still some rough edges, but the aircraft is perfectly flyable. I've spent around three hours getting things to work and trying out different cockpit configurations. (and I'm still kinda upset that the Hawkspeed air-stairs mod isn't Tweakscale compatible :(

Anyways, here's some images of the plane: https://imgur.com/

Hope you all like it! :D

Edited by ludan02

That's a nice looking replica! I like the way you mounted the wings and overall it is just very pretty

In case you're wondering, the Airplane Plus Mod (1.3 compatible) has airstairs and lots of other very well made parts, all of which are (as far as I remember) tweakscale compatible through a patch. It also includes lots of fun and useful things like dedicated leading and trailing-edge flaps. As well as this, lots of people use it and this means that more people will be able to download your craft.

8 hours ago, Skylon said:

That's a nice looking replica! I like the way you mounted the wings and overall it is just very pretty

In case you're wondering, the Airplane Plus Mod (1.3 compatible) has airstairs and lots of other very well made parts, all of which are (as far as I remember) tweakscale compatible through a patch. It also includes lots of fun and useful things like dedicated leading and trailing-edge flaps. As well as this, lots of people use it and this means that more people will be able to download your craft.

Thank you for your kind words!

And I actually have Airplane Plus installed, yet I've never seen the door/airstair parts. Guess it's time to fire up KSP and look through again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.