When will KSP be available for Xbox One?

I want to buy Kerbal Space Program on the Xbox One, but I have read that the reason for this is because the development team is updating the console version and have taken the previous version off the store. I am wondering when KSP will be available for purchase. I hope it is soon.

18 minutes ago, Tyko said:

Are you aware that the console versions don't support modding? It's so worth it to play on PC and have the option of using mods

I don't have a computer that is good enough to play games on. I am a Console player. I don't care about mods.

There's been no published release date yet.

The best places for updates about development, including the console porting work, is the KSP Weekly posts every Friday/Saturday in the announcements forum, as well as the main place for discussion about the console work:

And you can try this forum as well.

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/81-technical-support-playstation-4-xbox-one/

5 hours ago, klgraham1013 said:

Normally, I would say that's cool.  KSP, on the other hand, is missing a lot of core features without them.  At least, in my opinion.

Anyway, have fun when it releases.  There's no other game like it.

Agreed. If you ever want to go past a complete trial and error type of playing you'll benefit from being able to calculate DeltaV and Thrust to Weight ratios.

The game doesn't supply these calculations so you'll either have to learn to do the math by hand (which isn't horrible, but does require at least a knowledge and desire to do lots of algebra) or use a mod such as Kerbal Engineer or MechJeb - they will do the math and display the TWR and DV for you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.