Go For Launch: Mercury

Mulbin

Hi All,

I've not checked in for a loooong while but thought some people might like to see what I've been working on over the last couple of years since I dropped off the forums! (although obviously I still play KSP in my down time :wink: )

Go For Launch is a full simulation of project Mercury.  It's not KSP, you don't build rockets etc, it's focus is on accurately recreating the Mercury spacecraft including fully interactive and functioning IVAs.  It has support for VR although it can be played on a monitor too (all switches interact with the mouse).

It's on steam early access, so just google it if you are interested! EDIT - Some confusion as to what Early Access is, it's already available to buy on Steam, right here - http://store.steampowered.com/app/467400/Go_For_Launch_Mercury/
Here are some screenshots!

T1TFWu5.jpg

ZCD0gzO.jpg

uXjiZxE.png

nYRhL31.png

43OEd4Z.jpg

tKRBrLU.png

Edited by Mulbin

10 hours ago, Matuchkin said:

YEAH! It's gonna be on Steam... maybe...

Are you/your team planning on making a simulation like this from the Soviet side? If you guys get the Vostok missions down with such detail, I will be mindblown. Please.

It's already on Steam, and just me working on it for 3-4 days every week over the last 2 years. 100% my own work, build using data and blueprints provided by the NASA history office.

I'd love to do more sequels later and I do love Vostok... won't be much for the player to do in a Vostok capsule though, they were automated.  Mercury was operated by the pilot.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.