[1.4] DiscordRP - Rich Presence Integration

gegy1000

On 6/8/2019 at 11:12 AM, Gordon Dry said:

Same issue as with Kerbalism and Trajectories.

DiscordRP got .bin files.

Does that mean DiscordRP needs updating or is there something I can change? I'm not familiar with the problem details. I really liked using this, but I've uninstalled it for now.

Update:  Ok, Did some more online research and decided to reload DiscordRP. The last update, or the last few, of Kopernicus took care of the problem I was having.

I'm now happily back to using DiscordRP. again. Thanks for pointing out the 'error of my ways'!

Edited by GJNelson

It seems that newest build of Kopernicus got this issue fixed.

I didn't test anything of those yet.

@thomas-jenkins thomas-jenkins released this yesterday

• Fixed Kopernicus crashing when trying to load .bin files that are not
    scaled space caches.
  • Fixed Kopernicus destroying stock texture when trying to load them on demand
  • Fixed Kopernicus misinterpreting node names, that start with the correct
    name but have additional characters after that

same for the backports
https://github.com/Kopernicus/Kopernicus-Backport/releases

Edited by Gordon Dry

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there! This is a friendly FYI from the CKAN team. This mod is currently indexed on CKAN, but due to some recent problems with Curse, we are no longer able to query for new versions to auto-index them (see https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/NetKAN/issues/7268). If that's fine with you, then you don't have to worry about this. But if you'd like future releases to be indexed in CKAN, an alternate download link would be needed; SpaceDock or GitHub usually work the best, but we can try to make arrangements for a variety of options (except Curse, at the moment). We can take care of the details if you let us know where to find the new hosting. Cheers!

• 1 year later...

Sorry for nerco, can someone update it, or any alternative suggestion? If not, understandable. Seems latest windows 10 feature update broke it. 'The specified module could not be found', error.log said, while ksp.log is empty cuz ksp crashed on launches.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zwcknnu3vk0uh2e/error.log?dl=0

Edit: as of 1.13, it is completely broken; it will cause ksp to stuck at "loading upgrading parts".

Edited by ssd21345

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/23/2022 at 4:03 AM, Oliveoil said:

For anyone interested, I've gotten this mod up and running on 1.12

https://github.com/Oliveoil1/KSP-DiscordRP-Continued

Still got some issues with crashing but it works for the most part.

If you get it all fully working, you might post it as a new mod and set it up on CKAN so we can straight swap it. :P

In my case, I only install via CKAN anymore, too many to manage otherwise.

5 hours ago, Vas said:

If you get it all fully working, you might post it as a new mod and set it up on CKAN so we can straight swap it. :P

In my case, I only install via CKAN anymore, too many to manage otherwise.

I haven't looked at it for a while now but there's a few things I have to work on before it's stable enough to actually use. I'll probably make a post in the next couple weeks, it just depends on when time to go through and fix it.

Edited by Oliveoil
fix quote

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 3:46 AM, Oliveoil said:

I haven't looked at it for a while now but there's a few things I have to work on before it's stable enough to actually use. I'll probably make a post in the next couple weeks, it just depends on when time to go through and fix it.

Alright, I was just trying to figure out if these things would end up on CKAN and stuff. I don't install anything unless it can be done through CKAN. I refuse to manually manage mods ever again. I don't actually pay attention to these forums either, I just came here trying to get back into the game and noticed several mods I use were very much dead or in need of updates. Seems some of them are just because people refuse to use CKAN so I have to remove those mods forever now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2023 at 5:51 PM, Vas said:

Alright, I was just trying to figure out if these things would end up on CKAN and stuff. I don't install anything unless it can be done through CKAN. I refuse to manually manage mods ever again. I don't actually pay attention to these forums either, I just came here trying to get back into the game and noticed several mods I use were very much dead or in need of updates. Seems some of them are just because people refuse to use CKAN so I have to remove those mods forever now.

ckan ppl often look through ksp forum, then they ask you if you want to put on ckan. (just like few replies above lol)

Another method is upload to spacedock, there is a tick option that would ask you whether you want to put it on ckan, if yes the bot will automatically make a request to github. Ckan ppl will look through it and then approve it.

Edited by ssd21345

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.