Long-time lurker, new member!

Odin-Gaming

Hello, fellow space nerds!

I've been playing KSP for years now and have found a huge wealth of information on these forums - especially when it comes to modding! I'm addicted to mods in KSP - I can't play without them. OPM and KSP Interstellar are amongst my favourites, but I can't go without a couple dozen visual mods, either!

Hey there, very welcome then!

I'm on the other side: I have 314 hours in game (290 of them are from year 2016) and i used zero mods so far, except for flag packs. I will be installing mods however, once i feel that stock KSP is lacking for me.

For now, i enjoy a lot watching the awesome stuff other players come up with in a modded KSP.

Thank you, i will probably end up installing KER because knowing your DeltaV is nice, besides that i am thinking of Kerbal Inventory System which sounds really nice to have, and maybe something that adds events like system failures and such, but this last one i don't know what mod would be, perhaps you can recommend a good one.

21 minutes ago, Kermagerd said:

Thank you, i will probably end up installing KER because knowing your DeltaV is nice, besides that i am thinking of Kerbal Inventory System which sounds really nice to have, and maybe something that adds events like system failures and such, but this last one i don't know what mod would be, perhaps you can recommend a good one.

There's a mod called Dang It!, though I've not tested it with the latest version. Give it a go!