Target Switching Locked

I saw the old thread on targeting getting confused and targeting something else and coming back.  That used to work, but it no longer does.  I have target switching locked and cannot get rid of it.  I docked to the station with more crew, and they are stuck in the capsule unable to transfer.  I tried EVA, but I cannot shuffle crew around that were already on the station either.  This is a VERY stupid bug that should be so simple to fix.

Personally, I didn't even understood what the issue is. So is hard to offer any help. Please help us to help you.

What you mean by "targeting getting confused"? Also what you ship looks like? Have you tried to right-click a control point and select [control from here]? There is a AGU(klaw) in the vessel?

I found this one confusing as well. Sounds like 2 different issues. Not sure about not being able to transfer crew, but quite often I get the issue where I can't change my target. This happens when my focus is on a planet or moon. Just hit Backspace to change focus back to your ship. You should then be able to change targets. Perhaps if you can clarify the crew problem, someone will be able to help you with it. In fact I'm sure of it. Somebody always knows. You just have to explain it properly. And screenshots always help.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.