Sign in to follow this  
LABenterprises

Future Projects and Ideas

i0gUgRp.png

Future Projects and Ideas

This is where I will give updates on future creations I am working on and have yet to upload and work out future plans.

Edited by LABenterprises
  • Like 1

Here's a look at a vehicle I've been using for a while to test different methods I've recently come up with. It weighs under eight tons and has made its way around the Kurburgring in 55 seconds, I'll probably give it more power and upload it at some point.

W9xBYUr.png

Edit: Download it here.

Edited by LABenterprises
  • Like 10

@LABenterprises Okay, I'll be straight with you: that looks better than any aesthetic sports car Vagani has made. Or Azimech. Sorry to them.

Just give it spoilers that move (using control surfaces and action groups), and you might as well be batman.

PS: Looking at your Kerbal X account, you should consider making a thread dedicated to cars.

Edited by Matuchkin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Matuchkin said:

@LABenterprises Okay, I'll be straight with you: that looks better than any aesthetic sports car Vagani has made. Or Azimech. Sorry to them.

Wow, thank you! I'll definitely upload this as soon as possible. :)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, LABenterprises said:

Wow, thank you! I'll definitely upload this as soon as possible. :)

Never before have I been liked, quoted, and followed in one go. I congratulate you, fellow race mechanic.

You should totally think about adding more detail. Get tweakscale, and use it to add things like headlight patterns, extra details, etc. You can make your cars look great like that.

Edited by Matuchkin
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Matuchkin said:

Never before have I been liked, quoted, and followed in one go. I congratulate you, fellow race mechanic.

You should totally think about adding more detail. Get tweakscale, and use it to add things like headlight patterns, extra details, etc. You can make your cars look great like that.

I'll definitely consider this for future projects.

• Like 1

Here's a tease of another project I should be finished with within the next week or so. Its an all new iteration of my Synergy and my goal for it is to steal the Kurburgring lap record.

yuBCKS0.png

• Like 1

Can't wait, man.

the B-27 will likely be uploaded this weekend, all I have left to do is gather its performance data and take some more screenshots.

w3kFxWx.png

I feel I'm entering the final stages of development on the new Synergy. All that's left currently is fine tuning the wheels to perfect the car's cornering.

vMSFYW1.png

Unfortunately it seems taking the Kurburgring lap record is a bit out of its reach, however, second place should be attainable.

I'm currently working on quite a few projects but one of them happens to be my next number one performance car.

JnGc0jq.png

It's mission will be to set a new record on my test track which will mean dethroning the Destiny.

Hey, I know what that is by a glance! The '87 Testarossa was probably one of all-time favorite Italian Stallions. Nice work @LABenterprises

I see the SUV though, and it's got my wheels spinning in the "super offroad" direction... I wonder what other engineers might consider that to be as well.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dark Lion said:

Hey, I know what that is by a glance! The '87 Testarossa was probably one of all-time favorite Italian Stallions. Nice work @LABenterprises

I see the SUV though, and it's got my wheels spinning in the "super offroad" direction... I wonder what other engineers might consider that to be as well.

I was wondering when someone would notice that, I did take heavy inspiration from the Testarossa for the cars design. For the SUV, the design was primarily inspired by the Lamborghini Urus. Its name even means ruler in Italian. 

The 2018 Apex will be arriving on the 1/29/18.

3vryWtI.png

Edited by LABenterprises