[1.12.5] Grannus Expansion Pack [v1.2.8] [10 May 2022]

OhioBob

On 6/19/2022 at 1:10 PM, OhioBob said:

Although it's a mouthfull, I usually pronounce it by simply reading off all the letters and numbers...  "R, A, B, fifty-eight, E".

Here's some trivia for you...  RAB-58E is actually named after me.  RAB are my initials, 58 is my birth year (yes, I'm old), and E (the 5th letter) refers to the month of my birth (May, the 5th month).

Here I was thinking you were in your early 30s...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 3:15 AM, Shadow Wolf TJC said:

I'm getting awfully tired of having to choose between this old classic of a mod or a bunch of other mods that work with the latest versions of Scatterer.

Therefore, I humbly sternly, with great concern for this mod's future, request demand insist that this mod finally update its planets to be able to work with the latest versions of Scatterer (even if it might involve porting over older Scatterer functionality to the mod itself for use on its own planets only), including on CKAN (which still lists modern versions of Scatterer as a conflicting mod), or else I fear that this mod would have to be passed up (that, or I'd have to request a patch that would make it compatable with the latest versions of Scatterer).

You can always install the latest version of Scatterer while deleting the following file:

GameDate/GEP/GEP_Scatterer/Scatterer_PlanetList.cfg

That way all the parts of GEP that are incompatible with the new scatterer will be disabled.  You'll get the latest scatterer effects on all the celestial bodies that are configured to use them, while GEP will default to stock atmospheres.