Has anyone ever made any ksp rooms?

A FAT KERBAL

9 hours ago, A FAT KERBAL said:

crap I have another problem...

My enterprise is too big

Once I cheat to orbit it literally explodes...

I cant take a screenshot It is far too laggy

If this is for video purposes you should try shooting the interiors on the launchpad, and maybe have the different  rooms be diffrent vessels i.e. the engineering would be a diffrent vessels from the bridge and when a kerbal takes the turbolift to Engineering you load in the corresponding vessel and blend the scene postproduction.

7 hours ago, 0something0 said:

If this is for video purposes you should try shooting the interiors on the launchpad, and maybe have the different  rooms be diffrent vessels i.e. the engineering would be a diffrent vessels from the bridge and when a kerbal takes the turbolift to Engineering you load in the corresponding vessel and blend the scene postproduction.

I like this approach, it's just like making a film set and "faking it".  It also takes care of those annoying little details like needing artificial gravity for internal enterprise scenes, and you can get rid of all your lag problems.  

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:31 AM, A FAT KERBAL said:

... I am planning to recreate an entire episode of star trek in ksp ...

... Go on. :o

I'm afraid I don't have much advice to offer beyond what has already been said, although I'd add that if you only see a room from one angle, don't bother building the other half at all. But I am interested in what you're doing and would like to see how it progresses.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.