Replica Airways: Recreating aircraft!

One01x

What next?  

1. 1. What next?

• Continue with the Replica Airways, build more aircraft!
    • Create a new thread, using what I've learned to build custom planes better than some of these!
    • Continue with Replica Airways, But add SHIPS!

Done, AH-64 fixed. Giggleplex, I've done the BB code thing, but how do I hide the text? I've tried everything that looks like it could do that, but the closest I got was "Code" which didn't look right. Thanks!

Thanks for testing it, because I can't do that myself because I already have the mods to make them work, so if I leave a mod part in, I won't know until someone tells me... Also, I'm getting a new flight stick and Logitech G-27 on Thursday, So I'll be wanting to test them by doing crazy stunts with my planes, and recording some driving games, maybe TDU2, but this isn't really the place for that....

One, by any chance since you made an attack boat, could you make a destroyer that could be deployed like the attack boat? That would be awesome. One like the Arleigh Burke class destroyer? It's easy to make and really doesn't need a fancy cockpit because of course, this is KSP.

-Edit

One more thing, use whatever mods are needed, I really don't care.

Also, your chopper is really good! Nice work with it man, your becoming one of the greats!

Edited by TheKerb321

Thanks! I'll try that today or tomorrow, because I'm really busy today, but I do need to record a video, so I might do that! I'm basing my ships on Squeegy Mackoy's ship, but with wings because when I tried to drive them to the sea, they exploded on some kind of invisible wall. plus, flying ships are fun.

Amazing destroyer man, the thing is really living up to it's name by destroying the competition! -cue drum music-

Edit-

Just recommending it, but wouldn't it be a good idea to add vtol fans to the attack as thrust for when it's it the water? I've done it with several items, including your ship.

Still need to add some more steering because I crashed your boat earlier XD. It moves slowly, but is a good way to make a moving fleet.

Edited by TheKerb321

You want more ships? OK!

Sorry about the pause, I got my Adsense cancelled and generally booted out by YT and google, I think I'm ready to try again, but in a different direction. I've made a website (http://replicaairways.weebly.com/index.html)

and with only two, pages, It's in early Development. But I'm working on it, and I need content to show for it. Over the next month, I'm going to turn this into something bigger and better than before.

Thanks!

EDIT: Here's a better version: http://replicaairways.webs.com/

Edited by One01x

I made an F/A-18 Hornet.

Requires the upscaled wing parts, the edited engines (both of which are found here), and the MK2 bicoupler.

Flies moderately well.

Edited by Gojira
Added the .craft file and fixed another typo

I've just started the X-10. I won't release any details, but I might show a few screenshots when I'm nearly finished. I'll also work on the submissions and try to get them uploaded too.

Also, Remember to sign up to my new website if you want more content, and weekly updated Featured page!

http://replicaairways.webs.com/

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.