Manned N1-L3 Soviet Mission to the Mun

In KSP I got this mod that adds Soviet Rockets and Spacecraft like the Soyuz and Vostok. While playing around with this mod,  i decided to launch a N1 Rocket with a crew of 3 with A Soyuz LOK and LK Lander to the Mun. This is my challenge that i came up with: Launch a N1 Rocket with a crew of 3 and a Soyuz LOK and LK Lander to the mun, successfully land on the mun, and successfully splashdown back on Kerbin. As i do this alternate history mission challenge (because in real life the N1 failed), i will post images of different stages in the mission:D. If you attempting this too, post your images in the comments below!!!:cool:

The N1 sitting on the launchpad shortly before launch:

HD0SbAB.png

On July 4, 1969 N1-L3 Launches with a manned crew and Soyuz LOK and LK Munar Lander.

TKZafyx.png

The N1's first stage, Block A, has a thrust of 45,400 kN (10,200,000 lbf) and burns for 125 seconds, there are 30 engines in Block A.

AeZLtVS.png

eV0zchO.png

After 2 minutes and 5 seconds, the first stage shuts off and the second stage engines ignite.

Jkowjo2.png

The N1's second stage, Block B, has 8 engines, a thrust of 14,040 kN (3,160,000 lbf) and burns for 120 seconds.

aKqdnjn.png

After reaching over 35,000 meters, Block B begins the gravity turn for the N1.

SsSEydr.png

oqhd4BP.png

After 2 minutes, Block B's engines shut off.

CWAJIQ3.png

The N1's third stage, Block V, Ignites its Engines and the fairings separate, revealing the payload. Block V will put the rest of the rocket in orbit, including the trans-lunar stage.

FxW5oeU.png

The N1's third stage, Block V, has 4 engines, a thrust of 1,610 kN (360,000 lbf) and burns for 370 seconds, putting the payload into Low Earth Orbit. You can clearly see the Soyuz LOK, LK lander, and the Block G trans-lunar stage.

MlJUtRv.png

After entering orbit, Block V is jettisoned and the first views from inside the Soyuz LOK are transmitted to Soviet Mission Control.

whjoIDi.png

RAu2QjL.png

QZ5VtBm.png

Edited by Johnster_Space_Program

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.