Ban the user above you!

mnnm1234

Banned for...Well, I am overthinking today. I can't help it, my brain runs out of RAM and crashes!  This darkness again...I wonder...have I always been here? I hope I don't have to scan any more buildings...tomorrow will be better, happier...  Banned for reminding me of that confounded sense of detachment!

Edited by cubinator
Proper text size

banned for not going wild on phone with someone your discussing for the first time, and were expecting a date with this person, was 23 pm or around a bit earlier, just flooded with wrong feeling and gone wild ... of course the person on phone legitemetly turned affraid and no date ... also one ban more or less ... feel free

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

2 hours ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

banned for not going wild on phone with someone your discussing for the first time, and were expecting a date with this person, was 23 pm or around a bit earlier, just flooded with wrong feeling and gone wild ... of course the person on phone legitemetly turned affraid and no date ... also one ban more or less ... feel free

Banned for not being old, married and appreciably romantically dull.