Does can you get pilot license if you Aspie and L G B and T ;-)

Pawelk198604

I have Asperger and and i'm sadly  gay, i not like that part of my because it's sin  :-(, i'm more inclined to accept that i'm Aspie  than fact that I'm LGBT 

Once I talked to my friends about the fact that I would like to make a pilot's license, buddy knows that I'm a [snip] :(

But I'm afraid that the doctor would not give me permission to learn to fly because I'm not a little autistic, buddy said that if I have money for a pilot license, I go to a doctor, I tell him about all my illnesses, but also about my homisexuality, if the lakcier does not give permission for flying, he is accused of homophobia because now in the EU there are regulations introduced to suppress homophobia, rent a good lawyer who proves that I was rejected not because of medical reasons but because I'm gay : D

Then, a court settlement doctor gives permission to avoid a lawsuit

I wonder if there are some gay cosmonauts/astronauts :D 

Edited by Vanamonde

1 hour ago, Pawelk198604 said:

I have Asperger and and i'm sadly  gay, i not like that part of my because it's sin  :-(, i'm more inclined to accept that i'm Aspie  than fact that I'm LGBT 

Ahh, in that case, my apologies for my rather abrupt post in your last thread. I stand by my opinion (and fully agree with Snark's closing comment) but I could have put it more kindly.

Sorry.

And - wow. Assuming its a legit source, I did not know this. Sadly, a story of its time in many ways and one hopes that attitudes have shifted in the meantime, but the short answer to your question is 'yes - apparently there has been at least one LGBT astronaut.'

Edited by KSK

2 minutes ago, KSK said:

Ahh, in that case, my apologies for my rather abrupt post in your last thread. I stand by my opinion (and fully agree with Snark's closing comment) but I could have put it more kindly.

Sorry.

And - wow. Assuming its a legit source, I did not know this. Sadly, a story of its time in many ways and one hopes that attitudes have shifted in the meantime, but the short answer to your question is 'yes - apparently there has been at least one LGBT astronaut.'

You probably referring to this female astronaut :D 

https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Ride

The problem seems to be your doctor, not the license. It’s worrisome that your doctor treats you different because of who you are. Perhaps time to find a different doctor? 

Sally Ride was gay, but kept it quiet, so that’s perhaps not the best example. I’m not sure to what extend NASA was aware of it. I can imagine she didn’t tell them; we’ve come a long way since the 1980s.

30 minutes ago, Kerbart said:

The problem seems to be your doctor, not the license. It’s worrisome that your doctor treats you different because of who you are. Perhaps time to find a different doctor? 

Sally Ride was gay, but kept it quiet, so that’s perhaps not the best example. I’m not sure to what extend NASA was aware of it. I can imagine she didn’t tell them; we’ve come a long way since the 1980s.

That so sad :( 

None of us here can change the flight regulations in your country, Also, when you proposed dishonest methods of possibly getting around those flight regulations on this forum, before we've advised you not to try it. And it's really a bad idea to try to skirt the law after announcing your intention to try to skirt the law on a publicly visible internet forum. So please stop doing that here, okay? Also, we ask our members to avoid using insulting terms for groups of people, even when you are a member of that group.