Anybody play Star Wars Empire At War?

Chel

Has anyone heard of or played Star Wars Empire At War? It's an RTS from 2006 and is considered the last great Star Wars RTS. I got it in 2013 as a kid, had no idea what it was, and subsequently got destroyed in my first few battles. But over time, I learned, and just completed the 55 planet Galactic Conquest on Hard difficulty (a real achievement). So has anyone played or heard of it? 

2 hours ago, Bill Phil said:

Yeah. Loved the space battles. I eventually got the Stargate mod and never looked back.

I'm not really good at installing mods. Mainly because the file sizes are huge. 

On 5/24/2018 at 9:38 PM, Bill Phil said:

Stargate mod

Whaaaaa.....  I'd be down for that.  I'll have to look into that...

On 5/25/2018 at 12:01 AM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

I'm not really good at installing mods. Mainly because the file sizes are huge. 

But, yet, you play KSP. 

23 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Whaaaaa.....  I'd be down for that.  I'll have to look into that...

But, yet, you play KSP. 

I'm talking about installing them. I have the disk version of the Gold Pack. I can't simply go to the Steam Workshop and download a mod, launch the game and play it. I have to make a mods folder, go into Notepad, type stuff in, make sure everything is in the right place, make sure it's a .bat file, and so on. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.